Teri G's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"Flushing it down the toilet would be a better use for this money."

Teri G replied Mar 1 to Bill Nye "heartbroken and sickened": debate with Ken Ham helped fund Noah's ark construction

32 Mar 3
Reply by James Cox

"Now I'm curious to know exactly where all the income from this theme park is going t…"

Teri G replied Feb 28 to Bill Nye "heartbroken and sickened": debate with Ken Ham helped fund Noah's ark construction

32 Mar 3
Reply by James Cox

"Can't say we didn't warn him. I love how the community is more enthusiastic about bu…"

Teri G replied Feb 28 to Bill Nye "heartbroken and sickened": debate with Ken Ham helped fund Noah's ark construction

32 Mar 3
Reply by James Cox

"Hahaha... I logged on and saw "Eish!!" and just had to read. I rarely see South Afri…"

Teri G replied Feb 23 to Eish!!

17 Feb 25
Reply by James Cox

"I don't think there is such a thing as a soulmate. It seems completely ridiculous in…"

Teri G replied Feb 18 to My Soulmate

11 Feb 19
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I have an absolutely ridiculous fear of phone calls. I always have, since I was youn…"

Teri G replied Jan 26 to Phobias - what are you scared of?

65 Feb 2
Reply by Belle Rose

"I think a lot of atheists have a painful deconversion, especially those who were rai…"

Teri G replied Jan 18 to The Process of Deconversion

6 Jan 18
Reply by Belle Rose

"Yes, that's the correct use of the word but when people are flat out not sure either…"

Teri G replied Jan 11 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"You sound like you've been to some horrible sites to make you feel that way!  I doub…"

Teri G replied Jan 7 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11

"If it did life would be very boring. Science can say, "I don't know but I will find…"

Teri G replied Jan 7 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service