Teri G's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"Lone Astronaut in space: Praise be that the Lord spared me while annihilating the en…"

Teri G replied Mar 18 to Explosion levels church, kills eight, and it's a miracle because...

23 Mar 20
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Hahaha... He's a real sadistic bastard isn't he? And his believers are more than hap…"

Teri G replied Mar 18 to Explosion levels church, kills eight, and it's a miracle because...

23 Mar 20
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I swear, they have to find something good to praise Jeebus about in everything horri…"

Teri G replied Mar 17 to Explosion levels church, kills eight, and it's a miracle because...

23 Mar 20
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I know this isn't really going to make sense but I found my self confidence in my at…"

Teri G replied Mar 16 to How Atheism Changes Your Life?

18 Apr 26
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"This is terribly sad. I didn't know Suzanne very well but by the sounds of it she wa…"

Teri G replied Mar 16 to In Loving Memory of our friend, Suzanne Olsen-Hyde

30 Mar 28
Reply by Hope

"It's nice to find a game that you feel you won't get tired with. I felt that way abo…"

Teri G replied Mar 14 to Brag about yourself!

141 Mar 26
Reply by Tim

"I agree 100%. DPS is generally the most played role because it's almost always easie…"

Teri G replied Mar 13 to Brag about yourself!

141 Mar 26
Reply by Tim

"I think over the past 3 months I've played about 30 different games. I'm into indie…"

141 Mar 26
Reply by Tim

"I agree for the most part. I think you get two kinds of people, those that brag cons…"

141 Mar 26
Reply by Tim

"I always found ice skaters to be so graceful and beautiful. It's an incredible sport…"

141 Mar 26
Reply by Tim

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service