William C. Walker's Discussions (328)

Discussions Replied To (291) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Alysha, I like your idea.   Religions are so DIVISIVE !"

William C. Walker replied Nov 11, 2012 to Should I Lie to Children?

197 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Lana Smith

"  " When hell freezes over "  is an understatement."

William C. Walker replied Oct 24, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"Ike turned out to be a good President.  Only dumb thing I can recall was allowing so…"

William C. Walker replied Oct 23, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012

"Barry Goldwater spoke out very forcefully against fundies wanting into the GOP.  But…"

William C. Walker replied Oct 23, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012

"The Universe is neither friendly nor malignent, just indifferent."

William C. Walker replied Oct 21, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012

"Hi Tom, After the surrender ceremony in Tokyo, we helped sweep the inland sea.  Stil…"

William C. Walker replied Oct 21, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012

"Hi Tom. What was your ship's name & number ?  Our ship was at Okinawa when Hiros…"

353 Nov 26, 2012

"Even after over a century of Gidiots passing out the Greek / Roman Pagan mythology,…"

353 Nov 26, 2012

"As an atheist WW 2 Navy veteran I am outraged when I read of attempts by religionist…"

353 Nov 26, 2012

"Hi Ryan.  You're right.  We 'have a very bad rep.  This is largely due to preachers…"

William C. Walker replied Oct 20, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service