Nerdy Keith's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"@Unseen, I think it's safe to say that he was responding to my clarification on bein…"

Nerdy Keith replied Apr 9, 2013 to Atheists, would you ever date a "Medium"

48 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Aders Brevik testified his crimes and has been very clear on his reasons. People don…"

Nerdy Keith replied Apr 6, 2013 to Top Ten Reasons to why Religion is a Negative Force on the world

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Believe in me or burn?  Revelation 21:8 "But for the cowardly and UNBELIEVING and ab…"

Nerdy Keith replied Apr 6, 2013 to Top Ten Reasons to why Religion is a Negative Force on the world

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I think Derek Acorra is a good example to why its probable that most if not all of t…"

Nerdy Keith replied Apr 6, 2013 to Afterlife

150 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Hi Jenn, welcome to Think Atheist. We have a great strong community here. Hope you e…"

Nerdy Keith replied Apr 2, 2013 to Hey all--Introductions

18 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by angela kozma

"First of all you can very easily have a full grasp of the english language without e…"

Nerdy Keith replied Apr 1, 2013 to How should Atheists swear?

126 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Real Life James Bond

"No its not. There is only one way to "dice it"; lack of belief.  A lack of belief ca…"

Nerdy Keith replied Apr 1, 2013 to Capitalizing 'atheism'

67 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"If we were to capitalise "atheism" should we do the same to vegetarians, and feminis…"

Nerdy Keith replied Apr 1, 2013 to Capitalizing 'atheism'

67 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"Lol or we could simply tell him he is wrong and leave it at that"

Nerdy Keith replied Apr 1, 2013 to Top Ten Reasons to why Religion is a Negative Force on the world

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Those wicked and stupid people, have been stupid enough to follow a wicked and stupi…"

Nerdy Keith replied Apr 1, 2013 to Top Ten Reasons to why Religion is a Negative Force on the world

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 1 Comment

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service