Nerdy Keith's Discussions (310)

Discussions Replied To (254) Replies Latest Activity

"Lol or we could simply tell him he is wrong and leave it at that"

Nerdy Keith replied Apr 1, 2013 to Top Ten Reasons to why Religion is a Negative Force on the world

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Those wicked and stupid people, have been stupid enough to follow a wicked and stupi…"

Nerdy Keith replied Apr 1, 2013 to Top Ten Reasons to why Religion is a Negative Force on the world

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"First of all I'll never respect the authority of the pope, I've no respect for him.…"

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I don't support it as after 24 weeks the human brain has started at a crucial stage…"

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"All the crusades were motivated by a combination of Christianity and Islam.  I've al…"

Nerdy Keith replied Mar 31, 2013 to Top Ten Reasons to why Religion is a Negative Force on the world

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"You are welcome.  I have done a lot of research on religion. Let me clarify somethin…"

Nerdy Keith replied Mar 31, 2013 to Top Ten Reasons to why Religion is a Negative Force on the world

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"You are twisting my words or perhaps misunderstood my point.  When I say that one is…"

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"10. There are no atheist beliefs, so no 9. Schools are required to educate the fact…"

97 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Excellent points Matthew and very important to be raised.  Unfortunately things will…"

Nerdy Keith replied Mar 31, 2013 to Your smartphone apps are handy for you, not for low-wage workers

16 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by H3xx

"I know it might sound harsh and I really feel for these people, but there always nig…"

Nerdy Keith replied Mar 31, 2013 to Your smartphone apps are handy for you, not for low-wage workers

16 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by H3xx

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 minutes ago. 125 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service