Nerdy Keith's Discussions (365)

Discussions Replied To (296) Replies Latest Activity

"What an excellent interview and I simply cannot disagree with Maher on anything he s…"

Nerdy Keith replied Oct 18 to Sam Harris's devastating takedown of Trump and why, despite her faults, you must vote for Clinton

53 Oct 19
Reply by Unseen

"Thanks for sharing. Sam Harris is completely spot on here, everyone should hear this…"

Nerdy Keith replied Oct 18 to Sam Harris's devastating takedown of Trump and why, despite her faults, you must vote for Clinton

53 Oct 19
Reply by Unseen

"With all due respect, I don't think he needed to. The problems Bill had are bad enou…"

Nerdy Keith replied Oct 18 to Stupid Americans

15 Oct 19
Reply by Unseen

"Pascal's argument is commonly given negative feedback amongst atheists I have found…"

Nerdy Keith replied Oct 1 to Men despise Religion. They hate it and are afraid it may be true - Blaise Pascal

8 Oct 10
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Seems to me that it would be easier for you to handle if atheism didn't exist; as th…"

Nerdy Keith replied Oct 1 to Atheism does not exist

8 Oct 4
Reply by Simon Paynton

"We have equality in this world because it stabilises our society. Are we born equal…"

Nerdy Keith replied Sep 14 to Are all men (and women) created equal?

115 Sep 16
Reply by Unseen

"Thanks for that response. The funeral was fine. I didn't read any biblical readings…"

Nerdy Keith replied Sep 7 to Coming To Terms With Death

22 Sep 15
Reply by Casey Dorman

"Thank you Reg, really appreciate that.  That was very informative, insightful and in…"

Nerdy Keith replied Sep 3 to Coming To Terms With Death

22 Sep 15
Reply by Casey Dorman

"Oh thank you Belle, thats very sweet of you :)"

22 Sep 15
Reply by Casey Dorman

"Thank you DoK,I very much appreciate that. Yes I think I do actually very much agree…"

22 Sep 15
Reply by Casey Dorman

RSS

Forum

Five pretty moons with possible life

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

PUNS!

Started by W1NT3R5 in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 4 hours ago. 13 Replies

Hellish Venus

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by matt.clerke 6 hours ago. 4 Replies

A fun philosophy thought experiment

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 44 minutes ago. 26 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 9 Comments

An Election & Corruption

Posted by Noon Alif on December 5, 2016 at 7:37pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service