Nerdy Keith's Discussions (350)

Discussions Replied To (285) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I can agree with you that the human mind has a habit of letting its imagination…"

Nerdy Keith replied Mar 20 to The Illuminati: The Original Anonymous

5 Mar 20
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Thank you Bell, appreciate it. And yes there are many different sources available,…"

Nerdy Keith replied Feb 25 to The Illuminati: The Original Anonymous

5 Mar 20
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Thank you and yes I agree. We need as many members as possible reporting the twitter…"

Nerdy Keith replied Feb 23 to Topic to discuss stolen Think Atheist twitter account

45 Feb 23
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Ok I think you might be doing it the wrong way. I'm going to show you how to report…"

Nerdy Keith replied Feb 23 to Topic to discuss stolen Think Atheist twitter account

45 Feb 23
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Perhaps people should get rewards for certain amounts of donations. Such as a Think…"

Nerdy Keith replied Feb 19 to Topic to discuss stolen Think Atheist twitter account

45 Feb 23
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"For those who want to try and convince Twitter to give back Think Atheist's twitter…"

Nerdy Keith replied Feb 19 to Topic to discuss stolen Think Atheist twitter account

45 Feb 23
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Interesting, I can't wait to see it when you upgrade. "

45 Feb 23
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Well I suppose if you really really hate religious people. Mostly it happens in the…"

Nerdy Keith replied Feb 18 to Is it possible to kill in the name of Atheism?

92 Apr 9
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I've been on quite a few different atheist forums before I found this one. This is t…"

Nerdy Keith replied Feb 17 to Topic to discuss stolen Think Atheist twitter account

45 Feb 23
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Well he seems to have entirely blocked me at this point from the Twitter page "

Nerdy Keith replied Feb 17 to Topic to discuss stolen Think Atheist twitter account

45 Feb 23
Reply by Nerdy Keith

RSS

Forum

Dr. Oz finally getting his due

Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

Books to read in 2015

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 23 minutes ago. 8 Replies

Another philosophical question...

Started by Belle Rose in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Belle Rose 47 minutes ago. 9 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

It's all Greek to me

Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am 15 Comments

Free at last

Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am 2 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service