Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,587)

Discussions Replied To (3158) Replies Latest Activity

""the arrogance here is breathtaking." OK Steve and Gregg, this is how it is.  "

Simon Paynton replied Dec 5, 2015 to The Guardian: We can save atheism from new atheists

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"@Gregg R Thomas - "...real atheists. " - do you mean me?  I don't know what you're t…"

Simon Paynton replied Dec 5, 2015 to The Guardian: We can save atheism from new atheists

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Apes have a very good understanding too of physical logic, which is why they're good…"

Simon Paynton replied Dec 5, 2015 to Is there a logical basis for logic?

82 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"OK, but that's not a troll.  A troll is someone who follows you around everywhere ma…"

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

""Band societies and tribal societies tend not to think of fairness or expected behav…"

Simon Paynton replied Dec 5, 2015 to Religious Upbringing Associated with less altruism in children

48 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Pope Beanie

"@Pope Beanie, I'm just going to lift most of this and use it in my website, and ask…"

Simon Paynton replied Dec 5, 2015 to Religious Upbringing Associated with less altruism in children

48 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Exactly, the logic of the world of physical objects.  Very well illustrated.  Even o…"

Simon Paynton replied Dec 5, 2015 to Is there a logical basis for logic?

82 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"That's fine, I'm just going to need to nip it in the bud and extract him off my leg,…"

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Well, you could always start a separate thread called "Is Adam a troll?"  I'm sure t…"

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"SteveInCO, what you're doing now is stalking me and trolling me.  Any more of this a…"

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

Forum

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk Jun 20. 0 Replies

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Chris Russell Jun 6. 11 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12. 19 Replies

Alex J O'Connor

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman Jun 1. 3 Replies

Blog Posts

Equuleus - the little horse

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 9, 2017 at 1:08am 0 Comments

Horrified

Posted by Mary smith on July 2, 2017 at 12:35pm 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service