Simon Paynton's Discussions (2,372)

Discussions Replied To (2140) Replies Latest Activity

"OK, I see you've answered that in the above post.  "to be separated from the love of…"

Simon Paynton replied Mar 23, 2014 to Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

95 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by MikeLong

"There's a lot there, but I've scanned it, and I can't see why you think that atheist…"

Simon Paynton replied Mar 23, 2014 to Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

95 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by MikeLong

"I'm just musing and trying to understand someone else's point of view.  I'm a solid…"

Simon Paynton replied Mar 23, 2014 to Define God

26 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"I've identified that there are two aspects to the theistic view of God:  the Creator…"

Simon Paynton replied Mar 22, 2014 to Define God

26 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"@Gallup - "You may have spent years thinking about it, but the four lines you had ex…"

Simon Paynton replied Mar 20, 2014 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

"I think that euthanasia because of physical illness, and suicide because of (tempora…"

Simon Paynton replied Mar 20, 2014 to Kill yourself! <------Is that 'free speech' or 'aiding suicide'?

10 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

""we can be prosecuted for telling someone to go rob a bank as well."  - depending on…"

Simon Paynton replied Mar 20, 2014 to Kill yourself! <------Is that 'free speech' or 'aiding suicide'?

10 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

""That may include what Melchert-Dinkel did: providing a teenager with instructions o…"

10 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"In my opinion, this is a dreadful thing to do, and if it's against the law, that's a…"

Simon Paynton replied Mar 19, 2014 to Kill yourself! <------Is that 'free speech' or 'aiding suicide'?

10 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

""Justice and change only come about when the people alive are willing to do what's r…"

Simon Paynton replied Mar 18, 2014 to Fred Phelps is 'near death'. How do you feel about that?

49 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Forum

Socratic Method

Started by Michael in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by onyango makagutu 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 49 minutes ago. 12 Replies

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 14 hours ago. 5 Replies

Draw Muhhamed day was yesterday Bring out your drawings

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by ThyPlagueDoctor 7 hours ago. 7 Replies

Bible Belt Promiscuity

Started by Dante in Advice. Last reply by Dr. Bob on Friday. 11 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

YES

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on May 23, 2015 at 5:00pm 8 Comments

The Purpose of Atheism

Posted by Pope Beanie on May 22, 2015 at 8:35pm 2 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service