Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,194)

Discussions Replied To (2837) Replies Latest Activity

"Poor fucker.  This isn't a racist thing to say, because I find indivdual Moslems alm…"

Simon Paynton replied May 17 to Shahbaz Taseer, son of slain Pakistani politician, recounts torment as hostage

2 May 19
Reply by Daniel W.

"@Michael, all of those theories and processes you talk about are non-biological.  So…"

Simon Paynton replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

""Evolution is an emergent behaviour of the system."  - how about the "arms race" bet…"

Simon Paynton replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Thriving, I guess, means "likelihood of survival".  We talk of babies' "failure to t…"

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"It's insensitive for a religious person to try and make the atheist swallow what the…"

Simon Paynton replied May 17 to Funeral Protocol

38 May 22
Reply by Jake LaFort

""the best survivors"  - surely the best survivors are also those who thrive the best…"

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"If there is a direction, it's towards greater adaptation and fitness. "

Simon Paynton replied May 16 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Thriving means to stay fit, strong and healthy.  This makes survival possible.  If t…"

Simon Paynton replied May 16 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I'd say it would be cruel, yes.  You, the atheist, may be the person who was closest…"

Simon Paynton replied May 16 to Funeral Protocol

38 May 22
Reply by Jake LaFort

"Sorry W1NT3R5, that's really lame. "

Simon Paynton replied May 15 to Transgender rights legislation coming 'very shortly'

34 May 15
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Honour killing & Pakistani Muslim

Posted by navid on July 18, 2016 at 6:00am 8 Comments

Virgo

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 17, 2016 at 11:18am 0 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service