Simon Paynton's Discussions (1,918)

Discussions Replied To (1763) Replies Latest Activity

"It's good that Aristotle said those things.  But he didn't found a world religion. …"

Simon Paynton replied Jun 21 to What did Jesus get right? And what was wrong?

88 Jul 3
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"The parables were a very evocative way of getting points across.  His vagueness was…"

Simon Paynton replied Jun 20 to What did Jesus get right? And what was wrong?

88 Jul 3
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"For a start, I think that one of his greatest contributions was his emphasis on forg…"

Simon Paynton replied Jun 20 to What did Jesus get right? And what was wrong?

88 Jul 3
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"A hidden male thing.  I could have phrased that better. "

Simon Paynton replied Jun 20 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I think a hierarchy is OK - a necessary way to organize people - but controlling wom…"

Simon Paynton replied Jun 20 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It's interesting that there are some tribal cultures that have no concept of an afte…"

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Physeter - "In fact, I've never heard any atheist make that claim. Do you believe a…"

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"For some strange reason, I can't fucking stand John Lennon.  I think this is irratio…"

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"He's good too. "

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

""Christians like to inflate Flew's importance as a philosopher."  - never heard of h…"

Simon Paynton replied Jun 19 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Forum

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago. 20 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Davis Goodman 4 hours ago. 70 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Tor Hershman 7 hours ago. 3 Replies

Living freely.

Started by Quincy Maxwell in Society. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 10 hours ago. 21 Replies

What is the purpose of gender

Started by Christopher Swicegood in Small Talk. Last reply by Heather Spoonheim yesterday. 56 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service