Simon Paynton's Discussions (2,021)

Discussions Replied To (1847) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome to Think Atheist by the way.  We have another active member from Melbourne. "

Simon Paynton replied Oct 22 to Hello from Melbourne, Australia

10 Oct 30
Reply by Karlee

"How do you feel about atheist spirituality?  Have you come across it?  It's pretty m…"

Simon Paynton replied Oct 22 to Hello from Melbourne, Australia

10 Oct 30
Reply by Karlee

"I don't see any harm in it at all.  I think it's a good thing.  Atheists have missed…"

Simon Paynton replied Oct 22 to Sunday Disassembly

31 Oct 28
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I have to admit, it appeals to me.  I love all the camaraderie and togetherness of n…"

Simon Paynton replied Oct 22 to Sunday Disassembly

31 Oct 28
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Back then, in the 80s / 90s, another sense of community was being a punk.  You could…"

Simon Paynton replied Oct 19 to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

35 Oct 29
Reply by Noel

"The time in my life when I experienced the greatest sense of community was when I wa…"

Simon Paynton replied Oct 19 to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

35 Oct 29
Reply by Noel

"It seems that you have arrived at a very strong position.  As an atheist, I apprecia…"

Simon Paynton replied Oct 19 to Coming Out as Humanist

21 Oct 22
Reply by Barry Adamson

"I live in my home town but I only moved back here 10 years ago.  In that time I've m…"

Simon Paynton replied Oct 17 to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

35 Oct 29
Reply by Noel

"Brrrrrr....."

Simon Paynton replied Oct 16 to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

35 Oct 29
Reply by Noel

"What kind of area would you live in if you had a free choice? "

Simon Paynton replied Oct 16 to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

35 Oct 29
Reply by Noel

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service