Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,197)

Discussions Replied To (2837) Replies Latest Activity

""That's a theistic argument.  As a theist I don't mind that, mind you, but it's mudd…"

Simon Paynton replied May 25 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

""allows", "emergent behaviour" -  sounds good. "

Simon Paynton replied May 25 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I'm producing an atheist version - http://yellowgrain.co.uk/ I don't claim to speak…"

Simon Paynton replied May 25 to A new Bible for the new millenium

8 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"Sounds interesting.  There is one thing I want to change: I wouldn't like to use my…"

Simon Paynton replied May 18 to Working on a new project. Perhaps you can help?

10 May 18
Reply by Morgan Matthew

""terrorism, sexism, gay bashing, misogyny, inequality and other niceties"  - all of…"

Simon Paynton replied May 17 to Funeral Protocol

38 May 22
Reply by Jake LaFort

"OK, but - two wrongs don't make a right.  - taking away someone's religion at one of…"

Simon Paynton replied May 17 to Funeral Protocol

38 May 22
Reply by Jake LaFort

""But when range is extended across Phylum the text books offer a dearth of informati…"

Simon Paynton replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

""when range is extended across Phylum"  - what do you mean? "

Simon Paynton replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Other mechanisms for evolution are natural selection and inheritance.  Only those ge…"

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

""I'm alive therefore my systems and designs come out of thin air by a random chaotic…"

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service