Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,222)

Discussions Replied To (2860) Replies Latest Activity

"But I'm interested to know how this plays out in your religion:  what are the condit…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 29 to Forced to accept grace

190 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Thanks @Dr Bob, that's a consistent position.  It's just that I've come across many…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 29 to Forced to accept grace

190 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"@Dr Bob - God forgives us for our sins, but does not forgive us for being an atheist…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 28 to Forced to accept grace

190 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"It makes you wonder what people's actual reasons are for sticking to their beliefs c…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 21 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I think it has a lot to do with how one presents one's argument.  If it's along the…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 21 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31
Reply by Pope Beanie

""So, what grounds do we have for controlling people, for that is what morality is al…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 20 to Where does moral responsibility come from?

23 Jul 22
Reply by Unseen

"That's brilliant Belle.  I was given a "council flat" 12 years ago and it's one of t…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 12 to "You're better than that!"

12 Jul 17
Reply by daughterofkarl

"Someone showed me this on Facebook, which I think is interesting.  "

Simon Paynton replied Jul 4 to Are atheists a part of the collective consciousness?

48 Jul 6
Reply by TJ

""all of time already exists and that we are the ones moving through a static time" …"

Simon Paynton replied Jun 25 to the possibilty of a creator after all?

82 Jun 29
Reply by All And One

""simply make a bomb out of materials easily available in their local hardware, feed…"

Simon Paynton replied Jun 14 to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

59 Jun 25
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Forum

Scary and Hilarious Trump Supporters

Started by TJ in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 23 hours ago. 10 Replies

AMERICA! KEEP YOUR GUNS OUT OF CANADA!

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 22 hours ago. 41 Replies

How do Muslim men REALLY view American women?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on Tuesday. 11 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Non-believers in church

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 26, 2016 at 9:46am 1 Comment

Preachers

Posted by Noon Alif on August 24, 2016 at 6:30pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service