Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,503)

Discussions Replied To (3110) Replies Latest Activity

"Like I've always said, I think there are two directly incompatible and competing inf…"

Simon Paynton replied on Friday to Does Secularism make things worse?

45 3 hours ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

"The way I read the main premise of the article is that what the alt-right lacks, and…"

Simon Paynton replied on Friday to Does Secularism make things worse?

45 3 hours ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

"“Unfortunately, church and spirituality are not high priorities for Black Lives Matt…"

Simon Paynton replied on Thursday to Does Secularism make things worse?

45 3 hours ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

"It's an interesting question.  It seems plain that politics in the West has become m…"

Simon Paynton replied on Tuesday to Does Secularism make things worse?

45 3 hours ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

"That said, there are animals such as chimpanzees and bonobos (our closest relatives)…"

Simon Paynton replied Mar 20 to Why are atheists & humanists still behind religions in caring for the socially excluded?

35 yesterday
Reply by David Boots

""evolution has done this work, and animals are just left with the psychological moti…"

Simon Paynton replied Mar 20 to Why are atheists & humanists still behind religions in caring for the socially excluded?

35 yesterday
Reply by David Boots

"What we get in the Bible is all in poetical language.  Jesus was trying to put acros…"

35 yesterday
Reply by David Boots

"I've read The Selfish Gene, which is where I got my ideas about the genetic imperati…"

Simon Paynton replied Mar 19 to Why are atheists & humanists still behind religions in caring for the socially excluded?

35 yesterday
Reply by David Boots

""the genetic imperative and the behaviour of an organism are not the same thing"  -…"

Simon Paynton replied Mar 19 to Why are atheists & humanists still behind religions in caring for the socially excluded?

35 yesterday
Reply by David Boots

""unscientific, Romantic"  - it's not unscientific or romantic to say that every indi…"

35 yesterday
Reply by David Boots

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service