Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,159)

Discussions Replied To (2821) Replies Latest Activity

""But when range is extended across Phylum the text books offer a dearth of informati…"

Simon Paynton replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

67 29 minutes ago
Reply by Ralph Burks

""when range is extended across Phylum"  - what do you mean? "

Simon Paynton replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

67 29 minutes ago
Reply by Ralph Burks

"Other mechanisms for evolution are natural selection and inheritance.  Only those ge…"

67 29 minutes ago
Reply by Ralph Burks

""I'm alive therefore my systems and designs come out of thin air by a random chaotic…"

67 29 minutes ago
Reply by Ralph Burks

"Poor fucker.  This isn't a racist thing to say, because I find indivdual Moslems alm…"

Simon Paynton replied May 17 to Shahbaz Taseer, son of slain Pakistani politician, recounts torment as hostage

2 May 19
Reply by Daniel W.

"@Michael, all of those theories and processes you talk about are non-biological.  So…"

67 29 minutes ago
Reply by Ralph Burks

""Evolution is an emergent behaviour of the system."  - how about the "arms race" bet…"

67 29 minutes ago
Reply by Ralph Burks

"Thriving, I guess, means "likelihood of survival".  We talk of babies' "failure to t…"

67 29 minutes ago
Reply by Ralph Burks

"It's insensitive for a religious person to try and make the atheist swallow what the…"

Simon Paynton replied May 17 to Funeral Protocol

38 on Monday
Reply by Jake LaFort

""the best survivors"  - surely the best survivors are also those who thrive the best…"

67 29 minutes ago
Reply by Ralph Burks

RSS

Forum

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 6 hours ago. 8 Replies

Feeling down lately

Started by proudAthiest in Society. Last reply by proudAthiest 7 hours ago. 16 Replies

Fashion meet philosophy

Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 56 minutes ago. 8 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service