Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,241)

Discussions Replied To (2877) Replies Latest Activity

"I think there's a lot of truth in the statement, how we play our hand is completely…"

Simon Paynton replied Sep 13 to What are your thoughts?

33 Sep 19
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I agree with peoples.  "anger, the stress, and the futility"  - sounds like depressi…"

Simon Paynton replied Sep 12 to Purpose of Life

14 Sep 17
Reply by Belle Rose

"f***ing hilarious"

Simon Paynton replied Sep 11 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 22 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

""our own life"  - what that means is, our own survival and well-being or flourishing…"

Simon Paynton replied Sep 6 to Are all men (and women) created equal?

115 Sep 16
Reply by Unseen

""If we're not equal, then on what basis would we have equal rights?"  - because each…"

Simon Paynton replied Sep 5 to Are all men (and women) created equal?

115 Sep 16
Reply by Unseen

"Interesting discussion @Dr Bob.  If the assertion is that all people are equal in al…"

Simon Paynton replied Sep 5 to Are all men (and women) created equal?

115 Sep 16
Reply by Unseen

"Do you think that "I believe in God" is the negative of "I don't believe in God"?  D…"

Simon Paynton replied Sep 2 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@Jimmy - OK that's a tangled plate of spaghetti full of quintuple negatives or whate…"

Simon Paynton replied Aug 24 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7
Reply by Davis Goodman

"lol"

Simon Paynton replied Aug 24 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

180 Sep 7
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Actually, maybe it's  I don't believe in God = I believe there's no God.  I don't be…"

180 Sep 7
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service