Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,412)

Discussions Replied To (3027) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a cult in the same sense, then, that Little Mix fans are a cult, but not in the…"

Simon Paynton replied on Saturday to ★★ The human race is inherently atheistic (says simple science)

38 on Saturday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It makes sense when you put it that way.  I have maybe a 10% belief in the existence…"

Simon Paynton replied on Friday to ★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

34 yesterday
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"So, theists can't be sure that God exists.  Atheists can't be sure that God doesn't…"

Simon Paynton replied on Friday to ★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

34 yesterday
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"Nice one Belle!  :-)"

Simon Paynton replied on Friday to A brave new adventure

9 yesterday
Reply by TJ

"Thanks. "

Simon Paynton replied on Thursday to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 22 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"Here's possible evidence from another thread, it's a bit garbled but I hope you can…"

Simon Paynton replied on Thursday to Evidence for God's existence

27 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@ J Melton - what do you mean by God's love? "

Simon Paynton replied on Wednesday to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 22 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

""what the appeal is of atheism"  - I find that the universe makes more sense this wa…"

Simon Paynton replied on Wednesday to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

69 22 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

""God's love"  - if we put the right conditions in place, i.e. nurturing of the right…"

69 22 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"If one is lucky enough not to be left with a personality disorder, then apart from w…"

Simon Paynton replied Jan 18 to Can you ever really heal from trauma/abuse?

13 18 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Forum

How do you define God?

Started by Belle Rose in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 9 minutes ago. 7 Replies

The Abyss of Online Degree Options

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Simon Paynton 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

My walking partner is a sex offender

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by matt.clerke yesterday. 20 Replies

Too little too late you assholes!!!!!

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Pope Beanie yesterday. 10 Replies

A brave new adventure

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by TJ yesterday. 9 Replies

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service