Simon Paynton's Discussions (1,936)

Discussions Replied To (1776) Replies Latest Activity

"I've tried both ways, and I've found, yes it's true that "if I were somehow able to…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 25, 2012 to Are "urges" the source of man's suffering?

39 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Forgive me for being so lengthy with this stuff, but I feel it's important to map th…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 24, 2012 to Why is "what's best for everyone" better than "what's only best for me (and my friends / family)"?

123 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I agree that it's right to take responsibility if it's yours to take.  Failure to do…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 24, 2012 to Why is "what's best for everyone" better than "what's only best for me (and my friends / family)"?

123 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Thanks for your contributions, everyone.  I know the reasons why I do things, but I…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 23, 2012 to Why is "what's best for everyone" better than "what's only best for me (and my friends / family)"?

123 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Heather  -  "Again, I'm saying that 'evil' is unlikely to lead to reduced social ten…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 23, 2012 to Why is "what's best for everyone" better than "what's only best for me (and my friends / family)"?

123 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Heather  -  I agree with that. "

123 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"This is an interesting part of the discussion, and one which I find is never mention…"

123 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"We need to stand up for our rights too, not just wait for them to be respected. "

123 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"@ Heather  -  yes, we all need the cooperation of other people around us in order to…"

123 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"If I was distributing a cake between eight people, I would probably cut everyone the…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 22, 2012 to Why is "what's best for everyone" better than "what's only best for me (and my friends / family)"?

123 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 1 Comment

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service