Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,457)

Discussions Replied To (3072) Replies Latest Activity

"A housemate of mine from "up North", a male my own age, used to call me kid.  It was…"

Simon Paynton replied on Sunday to Calling me kiddo?

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I want to live in Canada   "

Simon Paynton replied on Saturday to What Do Canadians Think is Important?

38 1 hour ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Are you advocating trolling and abusing people? "

Simon Paynton replied Feb 11 to Limits on freedom of speech

89 21 hours ago
Reply by CDB

"I'm not too fond of The Guardian either - they can often be frighteningly snobbish a…"

Simon Paynton replied Feb 7 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

142 on Sunday
Reply by CDB

"It's 100% true that Dr Bob believes in God.  Dr Bob does not 100% believe in God.  A…"

Simon Paynton replied Feb 7 to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

34 Feb 9
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"Behold ...  and  etc. "

Simon Paynton replied Feb 7 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

142 on Sunday
Reply by CDB

"Those people are every bit as bad (and weird) as Milo. "

Simon Paynton replied Feb 6 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

142 on Sunday
Reply by CDB

"Freedom to speak = good.  Freedom to bully = not good. "

Simon Paynton replied Feb 6 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

142 on Sunday
Reply by CDB

""sticks and stones"  - I think you're being disingenuous.  You must realise that the…"

Simon Paynton replied Feb 5 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

142 on Sunday
Reply by CDB

"He stalks and harasses women on the internet.  That's not a very good thing and it s…"

Simon Paynton replied Feb 5 to Milo Yiannopoulos, topical, political, thought provoking and damn he pisses folks off....

142 on Sunday
Reply by CDB

RSS

Forum

Free Books to UK Schools

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots yesterday. 1 Reply

Calling me kiddo?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie on Tuesday. 17 Replies

I am super scared - we're headed for WW3

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Andrew Brown 20 hours ago. 42 Replies

What Do Canadians Think is Important?

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 38 Replies

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service