Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,321)

Discussions Replied To (2942) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, but it depends what you define as "supernatural".  "Supernatural" basically mea…"

Simon Paynton replied 17 hours ago to Do you believe this statement? Also, I have a question about the unknown?

16 10 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Maybe there's a mechanism but we don't know what it is.  It's a fallacy to assume th…"

Simon Paynton replied 18 hours ago to Do you believe this statement? Also, I have a question about the unknown?

16 10 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I agree, and also a distinction needs to be made between religious participation, be…"

Simon Paynton replied 20 hours ago to You have faith too....

59 8 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"It's not meant to be an equivalency - just an alternative meaning.  I feel the two m…"

Simon Paynton replied 20 hours ago to You have faith too....

59 8 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"And since it works so well, there must be a real reason why it works. "

Simon Paynton replied yesterday to You have faith too....

59 8 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"But like you say, faith is also trust in something that works, and in mnay ways, rel…"

Simon Paynton replied yesterday to You have faith too....

59 8 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"I agree with you Violeta, I don't see that they have to go together at all.  If ther…"

Simon Paynton replied yesterday to Do you believe this statement? Also, I have a question about the unknown?

16 10 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I'd need to see more sources before I make a decision or probability. "

Simon Paynton replied Nov 28 to What do you think about this person's ability to "talk to the dead?"

16 yesterday
Reply by TJ

"I understand your poiint, but in this case, it's intended as a very thorough answer…"

Simon Paynton replied Nov 24 to The Trinity

18 Nov 26
Reply by _Robert_

"@Strega - that's true.  But the issue is whether or not this will is free.  There wa…"

Simon Paynton replied Nov 24 to God gives us free will because He chooses to have a relationship with us. If you deny is that is your choice?

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

RSS

Forum

God's miracle

Started by proudAthiest in Small Talk. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive 13 hours ago. 1 Reply

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Started by Unseen in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 6 hours ago. 32 Replies

Hello fellow atheists :)

Started by browneyedgirl815 in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 10 hours ago. 14 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

An Election & Corruption

Posted by Noon Alif on December 5, 2016 at 7:37pm 2 Comments

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service