Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,161)

Discussions Replied To (2823) Replies Latest Activity

"Amoebas don't do a lot.  But they will attempt to move away from noxious environment…"

Simon Paynton replied 7 hours ago to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

71 38 minutes ago
Reply by Michael

"But the idea is that God knows what is wise for humans.  What is wise for humans?  I…"

Simon Paynton replied 12 hours ago to The Wisdom Of God

2 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

""I'd prefer to see the word thrive removed and not replaced as it's quite unnecessar…"

Simon Paynton replied yesterday to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

71 38 minutes ago
Reply by Michael

"I have to admit I'm more confused than when I started.  Also, I find myself on a loc…"

Simon Paynton replied yesterday to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

71 38 minutes ago
Reply by Michael

"It's really a factual exploration of morality, ethics and spirituality which draws f…"

Simon Paynton replied yesterday to A new Bible for the new millenium

5 23 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"Just hold it together and I hope that one day you will be able to leave.  You're a v…"

Simon Paynton replied yesterday to Feeling down lately

16 yesterday
Reply by proudAthiest

""That's a theistic argument.  As a theist I don't mind that, mind you, but it's mudd…"

71 38 minutes ago
Reply by Michael

""allows", "emergent behaviour" -  sounds good. "

71 38 minutes ago
Reply by Michael

"I'm producing an atheist version - http://yellowgrain.co.uk/ I don't claim to speak…"

Simon Paynton replied yesterday to A new Bible for the new millenium

5 23 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"Sounds interesting.  There is one thing I want to change: I wouldn't like to use my…"

Simon Paynton replied May 18 to Working on a new project. Perhaps you can help?

10 May 18
Reply by Morgan Matthew

RSS

Forum

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 2 Replies

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by MikeLong 15 hours ago. 9 Replies

Feeling down lately

Started by proudAthiest in Society. Last reply by proudAthiest yesterday. 16 Replies

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service