Simon Paynton's Discussions (2,021)

Discussions Replied To (1847) Replies Latest Activity

"It's simple, but these things need not be complicated.  I believe this can form a ba…"

Simon Paynton replied 3 hours ago to What do you think of Higher Power(s)? Please share.

5 2 hours ago
Reply by Erock68la

"Now the villain always seems to be English. "

Simon Paynton replied 4 hours ago to Here less than two hours

14 4 hours ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I wouldn't say he committed suicide, but he allowed himself to be killed, and forgav…"

Simon Paynton replied 4 hours ago to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

43 24 minutes ago
Reply by Douglas Fo

"The Higher Power I think of (which I keep going on about) is something I call the He…"

Simon Paynton replied 4 hours ago to What do you think of Higher Power(s)? Please share.

5 2 hours ago
Reply by Erock68la

"That's how it is.  People don't care.  The official religion is Christianity because…"

Simon Paynton replied yesterday to Sunday Disassembly

31 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"When Jesus forgave from the Cross, that's what lingers for me.  If he can forgive th…"

Simon Paynton replied on Tuesday to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

43 24 minutes ago
Reply by Douglas Fo

""something there we could worship if we chose."  - you know how when you cut your fi…"

Simon Paynton replied on Tuesday to Sunday Disassembly

31 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

""if a variety of atheist approaches can encourage theists to drop their God fantasy.…"

Simon Paynton replied on Tuesday to Sunday Disassembly

31 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Abbie out of NCIS.  I'd like to go raving with her. "

Simon Paynton replied on Tuesday to Just for fun: Who are your dream dates?

5 17 hours ago
Reply by Noel

"I think that scriptures and Jesus are two different things.  So much of what exists…"

Simon Paynton replied on Tuesday to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

43 24 minutes ago
Reply by Douglas Fo

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service