Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,387)

Discussions Replied To (3005) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, that is my point essentially.  o.O"

Simon Paynton replied 7 hours ago to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

18 2 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"What if you didn't know what the prophecy said, but it was correct in saying that yo…"

Simon Paynton replied 8 hours ago to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

18 2 hours ago

"But the point is not whether it's possible - the point is whether or not it would in…"

Simon Paynton replied 11 hours ago to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

18 2 hours ago

""If it is possible to 'see into the future' then the future is immovable and free wi…"

Simon Paynton replied 12 hours ago to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

18 2 hours ago

"Sounds like you're an agnostic who's not sure - a very "weak" agnostic. "

Simon Paynton replied 17 hours ago to Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

18 2 hours ago

"You've just re-stated your original argument word for word, without addressing my po…"

Simon Paynton replied 18 hours ago to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

17 4 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"I think this is flat out wrong.  Surely the definition of a theist or religious pers…"

Simon Paynton replied yesterday to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

17 4 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"I give it a certainty rating of ?/?.  I can't say that it's probably this or probabl…"

Simon Paynton replied yesterday to The Afterlife

113 yesterday
Reply by Simon Paynton

""The "other world" is a human construction"  "certainty"  - these are just theories…"

Simon Paynton replied on Saturday to The Afterlife

113 yesterday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Orange pfffffft"

Simon Paynton replied on Saturday to So....are we seriously doing this?

7 22 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Blog Posts

Orion - the hunter

Posted by Brad Snowder on January 14, 2017 at 12:49pm 0 Comments

Save our Secular Bloggers

Posted by Noon Alif on January 10, 2017 at 10:11am 10 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service