Simon Paynton's Discussions (1,999)

Discussions Replied To (1827) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome to Think Atheist by the way.  We have another active member from Melbourne. "

Simon Paynton replied 1 hour ago to Hello from Melbourne, Australia

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

"How do you feel about atheist spirituality?  Have you come across it?  It's pretty m…"

Simon Paynton replied 1 hour ago to Hello from Melbourne, Australia

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I don't see any harm in it at all.  I think it's a good thing.  Atheists have missed…"

Simon Paynton replied 5 hours ago to Sunday Disassembly

8 48 minutes ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"I have to admit, it appeals to me.  I love all the camaraderie and togetherness of n…"

Simon Paynton replied 7 hours ago to Sunday Disassembly

8 48 minutes ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"Back then, in the 80s / 90s, another sense of community was being a punk.  You could…"

Simon Paynton replied on Sunday to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

23 15 hours ago
Reply by Noel

"The time in my life when I experienced the greatest sense of community was when I wa…"

Simon Paynton replied on Sunday to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

23 15 hours ago
Reply by Noel

"It seems that you have arrived at a very strong position.  As an atheist, I apprecia…"

Simon Paynton replied on Sunday to Coming Out as Humanist

19 23 hours ago
Reply by Barry Adamson

"I live in my home town but I only moved back here 10 years ago.  In that time I've m…"

Simon Paynton replied on Friday to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

23 15 hours ago
Reply by Noel

"Brrrrrr....."

Simon Paynton replied on Thursday to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

23 15 hours ago
Reply by Noel

"What kind of area would you live in if you had a free choice? "

Simon Paynton replied on Thursday to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

23 15 hours ago
Reply by Noel

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Belle Rose 48 minutes ago. 8 Replies

Hello from Melbourne, Australia

Started by Karlee in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Simon Paynton 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 5 hours ago. 44 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Cato Rigas 8 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 2 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service