Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,412)

Discussions Replied To (3027) Replies Latest Activity

"In the UK we have the Open University, which is first class, better than a regular u…"

Simon Paynton replied 1 minute ago to The Abyss of Online Degree Options

1 1 minute ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

"An intelligent creator of the universe. "

Simon Paynton replied 3 minutes ago to How do you define God?

2 3 minutes ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I wouldn't call myself left or right, or rather, I think we need all views at the ta…"

Simon Paynton replied 16 hours ago to Are there Socially Conservative Atheists?

34 7 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W.

"I think that having room for doubt doesn't make a theist an atheist.  I've got room…"

Simon Paynton replied yesterday to ★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

34 yesterday
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"I used to know someone who stayed away from the internet for a good reason.  You wou…"

Simon Paynton replied yesterday to My walking partner is a sex offender

20 yesterday
Reply by matt.clerke

"I'd like to go walking with you!  And I'm safe on a computer.  I think. "

20 yesterday
Reply by matt.clerke

"I think you shouldn't give it to him.  That would be enabling him, and do you want t…"

20 yesterday
Reply by matt.clerke

"Yes Pope Beanie, I think you're right, in-group vs out-group thinking is a definite…"

Simon Paynton replied on Saturday to It's hard to know where to start

53 on Saturday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Some people say that you never get over it, you just learn to deal with it better. "

Simon Paynton replied on Saturday to Can you ever really heal from trauma/abuse?

13 16 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"I was watching a philosopher on Youtube today and he says he's a "fallible-ist".  Th…"

Simon Paynton replied on Saturday to ★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

34 yesterday
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

RSS

Forum

How do you define God?

Started by Belle Rose in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Paynton 3 minutes ago. 2 Replies

The Abyss of Online Degree Options

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Simon Paynton 1 minute ago. 1 Reply

My walking partner is a sex offender

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by matt.clerke yesterday. 20 Replies

Too little too late you assholes!!!!!

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Pope Beanie yesterday. 10 Replies

A brave new adventure

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by TJ yesterday. 9 Replies

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service