Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,178)

Discussions Replied To (2832) Replies Latest Activity

""all of time already exists and that we are the ones moving through a static time" …"

Simon Paynton replied on Saturday to the possibilty of a creator after all?

77 15 minutes ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

""simply make a bomb out of materials easily available in their local hardware, feed…"

Simon Paynton replied Jun 14 to MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

59 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Do check out some of Jo Frost's books and DVDs or Youtube or whatever she's got.  Sh…"

Simon Paynton replied Jun 14 to I think I finally figured it out.

5 Jun 14
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Supernanny (Jo Frost) would know what to do. "

Simon Paynton replied Jun 10 to I think I finally figured it out.

5 Jun 14
Reply by Simon Paynton

"There is an author and psychology professor I like and respect called Steve Taylor w…"

Simon Paynton replied May 30 to Are atheist a part of the collective consciousness?

40 Jun 2
Reply by matt.clerke

"Thriving is an adaptation that promotes survival.  A peacock's tail is an adaptation…"

Simon Paynton replied May 28 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

""You know what made the middle eastern religions control the world?"  - I think orig…"

Simon Paynton replied May 28 to middle east

8 May 31
Reply by SteveInCO

"Algebra.  Soap.  Keeping Greek philosophy alive.  But now is a dark ages? "

Simon Paynton replied May 27 to middle east

8 May 31
Reply by SteveInCO

"I'm going to abandon the model as it stands:    I think it should be "surviving and…"

Simon Paynton replied May 27 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Amoebas don't do a lot.  But they will attempt to move away from noxious environment…"

Simon Paynton replied May 26 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service