Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,522)

Discussions Replied To (3128) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that North Korea is going to end up getting nuked, unless there is a people'…"

Simon Paynton replied Apr 15 to Should you use your superweapon?

6 Apr 17
Reply by matt.clerke

"That's terrible, the same thing could happen to any of us (in another universe), jus…"

Simon Paynton replied Apr 14 to Pakistan university student lynched by mob over alleged blasphemy: police

18 Apr 18
Reply by David Boots

"I think it is very sensible to keep God and the law separate.  I agree it seems like…"

Simon Paynton replied Apr 14 to Pakistan university student lynched by mob over alleged blasphemy: police

18 Apr 18
Reply by David Boots

"I think it's worse when "we are the good people club, we take our authority from God…"

18 Apr 18
Reply by David Boots

"Why do (for example) Pakistani Muslims get so worked up about any criticism or quest…"

18 Apr 18
Reply by David Boots

"That's a terrible story.  It just shows how cruel culture can be (the nuns were just…"

Simon Paynton replied Apr 8 to Catholicism is terrorism

45 on Thursday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Is not this whole debate, science versus religion, a recent invention?  As I underst…"

Simon Paynton replied Apr 8 to I'm not one of you......

496 on Saturday
Reply by Ro3bert

"It's not an indictment, it's a criticism, a plea for something to be fixed.  It seem…"

Simon Paynton replied Apr 7 to Does Secularism make things worse?

72 Apr 7
Reply by Simon Paynton

"It's not punishment and exclusion that I have a problem with - like you say, those t…"

Simon Paynton replied Apr 5 to Does Secularism make things worse?

72 Apr 7
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Thanks.  I've read that "allah" has the same root as "holy".  I wonder why Islam app…"

Simon Paynton replied Apr 5 to More fulfilling consolation of eternal life or one life to live?

32 on Thursday
Reply by Ro3bert

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service