Simon Paynton's Discussions (2,500)

Discussions Replied To (2240) Replies Latest Activity

"I wouldn't call it a forgiveable sin, I would call it an unfortunate necessity. "

Simon Paynton replied on Wednesday to Abortion is now a forgiveable sin - gee thanks.

10 5 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"I think we should try and prevent or discourage those with the inclination from acti…"

Simon Paynton replied on Monday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

69 4 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I agree we shouldn't stigmatize or demonize people just for having a condition.  I'v…"

Simon Paynton replied on Monday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

69 4 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"In answer to your OP, there's an interesting BBC Radio 4 programme on the subject fr…"

69 4 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I agree with Mike.  It might seem like a bit of a foolish thing to do, financially,…"

Simon Paynton replied Aug 29 to The most powerful force in the Universe

67 on Monday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Looking at the picture, I can see that babies are f***ing big.  I wouldn't like to p…"

Simon Paynton replied Aug 21 to Three dimentional confirmation bias

10 Aug 22
Reply by Unseen

"umar, do you think you could make the avatars bigger in atheistzone.com?  They're to…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 6 to New site

83 Aug 16
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It seems like umar wants the best for TA.  I can't think of a better name right now,…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 6 to New site

83 Aug 16
Reply by Pope Beanie

"+1.   RIP Think Atheist?  Now it's atheist zone?  Like gay zone or something?  No mo…"

Simon Paynton replied Jul 5 to New site

83 Aug 16
Reply by Pope Beanie

"You make a good point. "

Simon Paynton replied Jul 2 to The Problem of Omniscience

72 Aug 23
Reply by Mith Barnes

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service