Tom Baxter's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"True, they all would have to be lumped into the same category as science according t…"

Tom Baxter replied Jul 6, 2013 to New creationist book says science failed

30 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by max stirner

"Ah, it is allll so clear now. :)"

30 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by max stirner

"I can't imagine keeping a straight face hearing that. There would be no shred of evi…"

30 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by max stirner

"Well, at least you tried. :)"

Tom Baxter replied Oct 3, 2012 to What logical error is this worldwide flood argument?

82 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Exactly. Miracles are easy fixes when you have nothing else to bolster an argument. "

Tom Baxter replied Oct 3, 2012 to What logical error is this worldwide flood argument?

82 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Yes. It is a very convenient out. God become like magic duct tape, able to patch up…"

82 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Thanks Alex. I think the predictive element is always telling. You would think creat…"

82 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Love the "Confirmation Bias capital of the world" comment. That it is. I think you'r…"

82 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Wow. You guys are awesome. I made this post and a day later or so I ended up having…"

82 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service