Jimmy Boy's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"Helen, Me too: I always vote and keeping the BNP down is a primary aim (together wit…"

Jimmy Boy replied Sep 5, 2011 to Why do so many atheists choose not to vote?

59 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by H

"Use what you like Michael: you suffer from confirmation bias like the rest of us.  I…"

Jimmy Boy replied Aug 24, 2011 to Is there any truth to your life being blessed if you serve God without hypocrisy?

131 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Michael

"OK Michael: sorry - none the wiser.  The link is to a posting of an interpretation -…"

Jimmy Boy replied Aug 24, 2011 to Is there any truth to your life being blessed if you serve God without hypocrisy?

131 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Michael: on reflection - you are right.  I will read your blog and perhaps your moti…"

Jimmy Boy replied Aug 23, 2011 to Is there any truth to your life being blessed if you serve God without hypocrisy?

131 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Michael

"What a shock.  Read the thread.  All those other people questioning your motives...w…"

Jimmy Boy replied Aug 23, 2011 to Is there any truth to your life being blessed if you serve God without hypocrisy?

131 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Michael

"I'm with David Thorne here... Good point..."

131 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Michael - these cases you mention, are potentially evidential in nature.  You are in…"

131 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Michael: prophecy is nearly always couched in terms that cannot be falsified.  Obvio…"

131 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Michael

"How on earth do you conclude that these words of Jesus do not apply to his followers…"

131 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Michael

"But Kris: I can only disagree.  Sincerity is surely measured in the terms on which y…"

131 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Michael

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Blog Posts

Zella Mae Jarrett

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 19, 2014 at 11:35pm 2 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com