Robert Fletcher's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"There is plenty of water, the problem is that most of it is salty.  We have the tech…"

Robert Fletcher replied Jun 13, 2013 to If religion were to be abolished completely (Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc.), what do you believe would be the outcome because of it?

70 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

"In Australia No fences around most schools. No guards in schools. No security checks…"

Robert Fletcher replied Dec 19, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"A devout Muslim work colleague once told me that I was a "godless heathen", I just s…"

Robert Fletcher replied Aug 14, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"There is quite a lot of water on Mars.  "NASA scientists calculate that the volume o…"

Robert Fletcher replied Aug 14, 2012 to We'll probably never colonize Mars or deep space - and here's why

153 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"There are plenty of energy technologies that are capable of replacing hydrocarbons.S…"

Robert Fletcher replied Aug 14, 2012 to We'll probably never colonize Mars or deep space - and here's why

153 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Gun ownership seems to be a freedom that makes everyone less free.  That's certainly…"

Robert Fletcher replied Aug 3, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"I live in Australia where gun control is very strict,  I don't know anyone who owns…"

Robert Fletcher replied Jul 31, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"I'm from Australia.  Our national health care system is in general very good (not pe…"

Robert Fletcher replied Jun 12, 2012 to What Do You Dislike About Obama?

335 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by mick herman

"I think that morality is purely a human construct ( What else could it be ).  It is…"

Robert Fletcher replied Apr 19, 2012 to My Atheist Friends, Help Me Understand

1095 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service