Melvinotis's Discussions (237)

Discussions Replied To (216) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm playing with that, too. I could have them speak in the programming language of t…"

Melvinotis replied Feb 16 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Hello all! Been a while. Regarding this subject I'll quote Chris Rock when he says "…"

Melvinotis replied Feb 15 to BREAKING: Atheist Slaughters Three of Muslim Family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

70 Feb 22
Reply by James Cox

"I do well in a crisis. Which is useless most of the time. I've never been the one wi…"

Melvinotis replied Mar 10, 2014 to Brag about yourself!

141 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Tim

"Their only goal ever was to disrupt. In this they have seen some success."

Melvinotis replied Mar 4, 2014 to The Biggest Political Myth In The US

9 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"My take on this is that groups of men are not homogenous. Your relationships with ea…"

Melvinotis replied Feb 17, 2014 to Wife, girlfriend, mistress, daughter.....

65 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Hank Hell

"This just popped up on TED, they must have been reading my mind. David Puttnam has a…"

Melvinotis replied Feb 17, 2014 to The worlds first mass extinction of a neurotype.

10 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Melvinotis

"I'm speaking of the fringes. Atheists IMHO have always worked undercover. Gays are l…"

Melvinotis replied Feb 17, 2014 to The worlds first mass extinction of a neurotype.

10 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Melvinotis

"I found my mate online as well, but she was quite appropriate with her online presen…"

10 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Melvinotis

"I'm good, took a break from TA for a while. I'm nearing 50. To clarify my OP, I am…"

10 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Melvinotis

"Offer them to pull your finger.... Agnosticism is a way to hide. Use it if you need…"

Melvinotis replied Jan 11, 2014 to Why do people dislike me because i am agnostic?

83 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service