Melvinotis's Discussions (237)

Discussions Replied To (216) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Pope, that was a great article!"

Melvinotis replied Mar 4 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"There is some interesting research about how people respond to objects when the obje…"

Melvinotis replied Mar 4 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Thanks Ward, that was helpful."

Melvinotis replied Feb 24 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Though I mentioned money on one of the threads, I don't expect to make anything on t…"

Melvinotis replied Feb 24 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Amongst the issues is that a "responsible gun owner" can have a bad day. Everyone ca…"

Melvinotis replied Feb 17 to The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

80 May 17
Reply by Unseen

"The distinction between experience and training is something I deal with in real lif…"

Melvinotis replied Feb 16 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Davis, thank you for your reply. I have to say that it pointed me in a different dir…"

Melvinotis replied Feb 16 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Thanks Belle, one of the difficulties I plan to exploit is teenaged angst and rebell…"

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Thank you all for helping me explore these subjects. I find that for me it exposes t…"

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Before it gets off the track I am heading down, here is the description from the pos…"

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service