Melvinotis's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Ward, that was helpful."

Melvinotis replied on Wednesday to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

49 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Though I mentioned money on one of the threads, I don't expect to make anything on t…"

Melvinotis replied on Wednesday to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

49 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Amongst the issues is that a "responsible gun owner" can have a bad day. Everyone ca…"

Melvinotis replied Feb 17 to The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

78 Feb 23
Reply by Tim Palmer

"The distinction between experience and training is something I deal with in real lif…"

Melvinotis replied Feb 16 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

49 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Davis, thank you for your reply. I have to say that it pointed me in a different dir…"

Melvinotis replied Feb 16 to What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

49 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Thanks Belle, one of the difficulties I plan to exploit is teenaged angst and rebell…"

49 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Thank you all for helping me explore these subjects. I find that for me it exposes t…"

49 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Before it gets off the track I am heading down, here is the description from the pos…"

49 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I'm playing with that, too. I could have them speak in the programming language of t…"

49 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Hello all! Been a while. Regarding this subject I'll quote Chris Rock when he says "…"

Melvinotis replied Feb 15 to BREAKING: Atheist Slaughters Three of Muslim Family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

70 Feb 22
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Blog Posts

Out of the fog

Posted by Belle Rose on March 1, 2015 at 6:27pm 1 Comment

Kids Logic

Posted by Mai on February 28, 2015 at 5:33am 6 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service