Rob the Ridiculous's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"When a law is stupid, it is stupid. Just because something is a law, doesn't make it…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied Jun 15, 2012 to How do you define religious intolerance? Any real world examples or how it has impacted you personally?

81 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"Regardless, a person is convicted because a religion needs to be protected against i…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied Jun 15, 2012 to How do you define religious intolerance? Any real world examples or how it has impacted you personally?

81 Jun 18, 2012

"Ahum.....   Jakarta Post wrote about it, and regardless, I do think that it is not a…"

81 Jun 18, 2012

"Christian religious intolerance, eh? Hmmm, well some Christians are extremely intole…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied Jun 11, 2012 to How do you define religious intolerance? Any real world examples or how it has impacted you personally?

81 Jun 18, 2012

"Yup! You nailed it."

Rob the Ridiculous replied Jun 3, 2012 to Why be sex-positive?

53 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Gerard Wood

"He must have had either very good insurance, or he still didn't change out of his ba…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied May 10, 2012 to What do you think of attack baptism?

43 May 10, 2012
Reply by Josh Leach

"Christianity is not the 'enemy' always and/or everywhere, yet it is good to know it'…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied Apr 15, 2012 to Bible-less

16 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Rob the Ridiculous

"I think that the blog will be your "baby", so to speak, and that in the end the most…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied Apr 13, 2012 to Good Idea? Or Copping Out?

9 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by diggerbanks

"At times like these, I'm so happy to actually live in a country where even our (deep…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied Apr 13, 2012 to Teaching Creationism in Tennessee Schools

18 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Kyle Wilkins

RSS

Forum

Your kid's friends

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by GTWilco 6 hours ago. 2 Replies

World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 12 hours ago. 54 Replies

Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

Started by Ari E. S. in Small Talk. Last reply by Fragile Nokia 20 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service