Rob the Ridiculous's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Never? Perhaps not anytime soon, and perhaps there do exist some technical challenge…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied Aug 13, 2012 to We'll probably never colonize Mars or deep space - and here's why

153 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Really? Damn, I sometimes forget that the US is a silly place when it comes to these…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied Aug 10, 2012 to Censored in the Workplace

14 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

"Hi Saemundur, good to have you on ThinkAtheist! Easy, religion takes away resources…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied Aug 9, 2012 to Greetings from Iceland

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"I can only offer one bit of advice, make a recording of such a conversation and then…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied Aug 9, 2012 to Censored in the Workplace

14 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

"I'm pretty sure that this quote is indeed from Seneca."

Rob the Ridiculous replied Aug 8, 2012 to Top 15 Quotes By Famous Atheists

36 May 27
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"@John Kelly, Thanks for your attempts to explain your position. Let's leave it at th…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied Jul 14, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Of course we measure morality, as you said we do that by filtering events through a…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied Jul 13, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"@John Kelly, Thanks for your reply, although if I'm honest it's not a lot more clear…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied Jul 13, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"@John Kelly,  But, if you say that there is an absolute (standard for) morality, it…"

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Ah well, people dropped him quicker than he could blink. I think my entire year was…"

Rob the Ridiculous replied Jul 12, 2012 to The challenge...from a friend

56 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by james d

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service