Richard E. Robertson's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"The arguments you are responding to are purely emotional ones, not intellectual ones…"

Richard E. Robertson replied May 5, 2013 to Are those that eat meat and are aware of the arguments for vegetarianism bad people?

78 Apr 2
Reply by mary bottoms

"There is no question that guns are dangerous, as are knives and a number of other su…"

Richard E. Robertson replied May 3, 2013 to 2nd amendment, right to bear arms. thoughts?

359 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"All of the above posters have their own set of problems  The first one looks like it…"

Richard E. Robertson replied May 2, 2013 to 2nd amendment, right to bear arms. thoughts?

359 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I wonder if any group will be ever able to find standing before the U.S. Supreme Cou…"

Richard E. Robertson replied May 2, 2013 to Happy National Day of Prayer everybody

9 May 2, 2013
Reply by _Robert_

"Actually the population center of the U.S. is west of the Mississippi River (I used…"

Richard E. Robertson replied May 2, 2013 to 2nd amendment, right to bear arms. thoughts?

359 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"You might want to check those statistics and the rest of your argument more closely.…"

Richard E. Robertson replied May 1, 2013 to 2nd amendment, right to bear arms. thoughts?

359 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I didn't confuse the issue or the terminology. "Commonly available means" means just…"

Richard E. Robertson replied May 1, 2013 to 2nd amendment, right to bear arms. thoughts?

359 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I have a friend (an actor) who worked with him recently (Cowboys & Aliens). Does…"

359 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I've seen this video. I'm even planning to use it in court :)"

359 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I have to reply to  Kris Feenstra up here as there is no reply link to him after his…"

359 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service