Richard E. Robertson's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"And why do people forget that making a crude gun is a trivial exercise? And someone…"

Richard E. Robertson replied Aug 7, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"The Electoral College isn't broken at the national level, it's broken at the state l…"

Richard E. Robertson replied Aug 7, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012

"What you describe is a "police state". That's when the executive branch of the gover…"

Richard E. Robertson replied Aug 6, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012

"So, to prohibit gun ownership and effectively regulate them, Australia had to become…"

Richard E. Robertson replied Aug 6, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012

"It seems my guess was a good one. The same level of accountability as an engineer, e…"

Richard E. Robertson replied Aug 6, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Some of your conversation in this thread shows a knowledge of history, but your spel…"

Richard E. Robertson replied Aug 6, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Actually, the U.S. still has the highest level of gun ownership per capita (about 80…"

Richard E. Robertson replied Aug 5, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012

"Arcus, please identify why there must be negative aspects? "

Richard E. Robertson replied Jul 11, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"For such a lengthy post I'm surprised he's not returned to defend his arguments agai…"

Richard E. Robertson replied Jul 11, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Ok. This topic has certainly gone off the rails. :) Alright, from the top here.  Hu…"

Richard E. Robertson replied Apr 27, 2012 to My Atheist Friends, Help Me Understand

1095 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Judith van der Roos 27 seconds ago. 74 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service