Henry Ruddle's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Texas is considering this idea for some rural schools because police response times…"

Henry Ruddle replied Dec 23, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"I'm surprised no one mentioned George Hrab. Here's the cartoon version of his song "…"

Henry Ruddle replied Dec 23, 2012 to Anyone listen to music that expresses their views on religion?

79 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Ryan Patrick Gonyar

"There are many real things to criticize about President Obama's first term, but I'd…"

Henry Ruddle replied Jun 11, 2012 to What Do You Dislike About Obama?

335 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by mick herman

"Judas gets a very similar bad rap from believers. He should be the most admired of a…"

Henry Ruddle replied Jan 22, 2012 to The Devil - such a bad guy?

62 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Black Dawn

"Everything happens for a reason."

Henry Ruddle replied Nov 24, 2011 to What xian/religious sayings get on your nerves?

309 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"My sympathies. On one hand, I'd be relieved to hear it's the teacher because you can…"

Henry Ruddle replied Nov 24, 2011 to God in School...

43 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

"Qn:  If there were two universes, one with an invisible ninja chicken fluent in Fren…"

Henry Ruddle replied Oct 18, 2011 to Who wants to believe in God?

144 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by mick herman

"In a liberal society, the state may only interfere with liberty when it has an overr…"

Henry Ruddle replied May 23, 2011 to Eugenics - A touchy subject I'd like to explore

449 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by T A A

"I've always found that food products make good swear words, and they get noticed mor…"

Henry Ruddle replied Feb 3, 2011 to How should Atheists swear?

126 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Real Life James Bond

"Rocky -- As a fellow UU I know exactly why you were inspired to frame your comments…"

Henry Ruddle replied Feb 2, 2011 to Holy Crap! Has anyone ever heard of these wackos, and what do you think?

11 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Gregor Basić

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 1 hour ago. 18 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 4 hours ago. 60 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service