Kairan Nierde's Discussions (1,203)

Discussions Replied To (1128) Replies Latest Activity

"Both versions of that consciousness reside in the same body. Same body, same person.…"

Kairan Nierde replied Feb 24 to What makes you you, without falling back on a "soul" argument?

20 Mar 1
Reply by IkeArrumba

"I agree. I kinda feel sorry for them, seeing as how they're being misled. Now those…"

Kairan Nierde replied Feb 24 to Eish!!

17 Feb 25
Reply by James Cox

"They like to be up high. Probably related to predation and survival rates."

Kairan Nierde replied Feb 24 to Getting your goat

9 Feb 24
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I like your approach! I'm editing this to add that I know some people who've combine…"

Kairan Nierde replied Feb 22 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"It depends on how you define 'discipline.' There were penalties and reprecussions fo…"

Kairan Nierde replied Feb 22 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"I could imagine a couple of the punks I went to school with taking a swing back."

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"If some school teacher or self-righteous neighborhood watch fiend ever laid a hand o…"

Kairan Nierde replied Feb 19 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"lol"

Kairan Nierde replied Feb 19 to Goodbye

68 Feb 21
Reply by Physeter

"It bothered me too. I don't think I complained (it's been a while, don't remember) b…"

68 Feb 21
Reply by Physeter

"I'm also uncomfortable with banning hate speech because I don't believe institutiona…"

68 Feb 21
Reply by Physeter

RSS

Forum

Your kid's friends

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Simon Paynton 14 minutes ago. 5 Replies

World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 13 hours ago. 54 Replies

Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

Started by Ari E. S. in Small Talk. Last reply by Fragile Nokia 22 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service