Kairan Nierde's Discussions (1,203)

Discussions Replied To (1128) Replies Latest Activity

"Both versions of that consciousness reside in the same body. Same body, same person.…"

Kairan Nierde replied Feb 24 to What makes you you, without falling back on a "soul" argument?

20 Mar 1
Reply by IkeArrumba

"I agree. I kinda feel sorry for them, seeing as how they're being misled. Now those…"

Kairan Nierde replied Feb 24 to Eish!!

17 Feb 25
Reply by James Cox

"They like to be up high. Probably related to predation and survival rates."

Kairan Nierde replied Feb 24 to Getting your goat

9 Feb 24
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I like your approach! I'm editing this to add that I know some people who've combine…"

Kairan Nierde replied Feb 22 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"It depends on how you define 'discipline.' There were penalties and reprecussions fo…"

Kairan Nierde replied Feb 22 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"I could imagine a couple of the punks I went to school with taking a swing back."

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"If some school teacher or self-righteous neighborhood watch fiend ever laid a hand o…"

Kairan Nierde replied Feb 19 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"lol"

Kairan Nierde replied Feb 19 to Goodbye

68 Feb 21
Reply by Physeter

"It bothered me too. I don't think I complained (it's been a while, don't remember) b…"

68 Feb 21
Reply by Physeter

"I'm also uncomfortable with banning hate speech because I don't believe institutiona…"

68 Feb 21
Reply by Physeter

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service