Kairan Nierde's Discussions (1,214)

Discussions Replied To (1139) Replies Latest Activity

"When I'm in the South, everyone is soooo sweetly nice. You get pulled into thinking…"

Kairan Nierde replied Oct 23 to To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

35 yesterday
Reply by Noel

"I agree. This stems from the 'persecuted Christian' mentality. It's some powerful ko…"

Kairan Nierde replied Oct 15 to "I'm Christian and I vote."

40 Oct 20
Reply by James Cox

"We played a 'game' in school once where you had to take a step forward for every pos…"

Kairan Nierde replied Oct 15 to What is your "Personality Profile?"

42 Oct 24
Reply by MikeLong

"Thanks Belle. I think you've got it all figured out. I was like that about catching…"

42 Oct 24
Reply by MikeLong

"It's called Type Development. At different stages you begin to develop and flesh out…"

42 Oct 24
Reply by MikeLong

"Purty sure I'm INTP. I think it's pretty dead on. I haven't been in a profession tha…"

42 Oct 24
Reply by MikeLong

"It's ok to grieve the loss of your 'relationship' with 'god.' It does feel lonely. B…"

Kairan Nierde replied Oct 10 to Silent Nights

14 Oct 12
Reply by Michael Smith

""If we want educated Americans...""

Kairan Nierde replied Oct 10 to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 Oct 18
Reply by Unseen

"The benefit is the clarity of mind, the lack of emotional exhuastion (from trying to…"

Kairan Nierde replied Oct 10 to What's gained by being an atheist (not religious)

65 Oct 16
Reply by Cato Rigas

"I think it's designed to get more of them to vote. "

Kairan Nierde replied Oct 10 to "I'm Christian and I vote."

40 Oct 20
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Forum

Should we change people?

Started by Austin Weekly in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 33 minutes ago. 10 Replies

What do you think of Higher Power(s)? Please share.

Started by Chelsey Carlson in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 53 minutes ago. 19 Replies

Gun control laws - safer or more dangerous?

Started by Simon Mathews in Politics. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Here less than two hours

Started by Douglas Fo in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 16 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service