sway austin's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure how to respond to this thread, but I'll try.... I have a hard time bel…"

sway austin replied Feb 1, 2012 to Is There in Humans an Innate Desire for a Savior?

41 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by ichbindaswortistich

"Certainly. A considerably higher amount than already do? Doubtful. It's too accessib…"

sway austin replied Jan 31, 2012 to If cigarettes became illegal tomorrow (caught smoking would mean going to jail for a months and you would become an ex-con)... would you still smoke?

18 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Kyle Wilkins

"Also, I don't think any drug should be illegal. Regulated  (like nicotine and alcoho…"

sway austin replied Jan 31, 2012 to If cigarettes became illegal tomorrow (caught smoking would mean going to jail for a months and you would become an ex-con)... would you still smoke?

18 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Kyle Wilkins

"Most smokers would still smoke. Pot is illegal (in most places) and there is absolut…"

18 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Kyle Wilkins

"I think meditation can be a great way for some to relax. For me, it's like taking a…"

sway austin replied Jan 30, 2012 to Is meditation effective?

18 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Juan Manuel Cafferata

"1) She has pretty eyes, hair, skin tone. These three features compliment each other…"

sway austin replied Jan 23, 2012 to (NSFW) Do you find this girl attractive? Why or why not?

195 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Whose worse, the devil or the god we are taught that created the devil? I used to sp…"

sway austin replied Jan 23, 2012 to The Devil - such a bad guy?

62 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Black Dawn

"I was using a metaphor.... But sure, something goes on. I become grass fertilizer.…"

sway austin replied Jan 18, 2012 to What do you think there is after death?

80 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Enaifous

"I think death more than likely just means "lights out". I believe that when the huma…"

sway austin replied Jan 18, 2012 to What do you think there is after death?

80 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Enaifous

"I don't know, honestly. I can't say I'd be against meeting with a group of atheists…"

sway austin replied Jan 17, 2012 to THOUGHTS on stealing Christian’s tactics and providing a sense of community

17 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Dylan Blaine

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service