Christopher Bricklemyer's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Farscape, and Max Headroom. Definitely Max Headroom.   Oh, yeah, and Eureka just got…"

Christopher Bricklemyer replied Sep 17, 2011 to Any TV shows cancelled while they were still really good?

46 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Marc Poulin

"Not to pull semantics into this, but the Supreme Court doesn't side with the Constit…"

Christopher Bricklemyer replied Mar 6, 2011 to west borough protest..... worse than usual

34 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Paisley

"I would worry more about the lawsuit they would file against you. That's one way the…"

Christopher Bricklemyer replied Mar 6, 2011 to west borough protest..... worse than usual

34 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Paisley

"Don't forget that the Supreme Court sided with them as well. (In regard to their rig…"

34 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Paisley

"Han Solo was. "Hokey religions...""

Christopher Bricklemyer replied Feb 15, 2011 to Atheist characters in fiction

67 Jan 2
Reply by Nicolas Gauvin

"Don't forget to pin a note to yourself so the EMT's know to remove your body from th…"

Christopher Bricklemyer replied Feb 13, 2011 to If you believe in God "just in case" please stop.

19 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

"I would agree that the Bible Belt is not someplace you would want to visit. I would…"

Christopher Bricklemyer replied Feb 4, 2011 to America as a laughing stock?

51 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by kelltrill

"I was wondering, in the discussion about what is natural and unnatural, was religion…"

Christopher Bricklemyer replied Feb 2, 2011 to Why are humans more advanced than other animals?

67 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Sometimes, I use "Oh your god!" Stolen of course from Bender on Futurama."

Christopher Bricklemyer replied Feb 2, 2011 to How should Atheists swear?

126 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Real Life James Bond

"  Best sentence ever!"

Christopher Bricklemyer replied Jan 26, 2011 to Obama is the Antichrist?

60 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Hope

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service