kaito girl's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"u have a great thinking in a way that no one talks to you bout being an atheist,,"

kaito girl replied May 7, 2013 to i knew you answered a question like this before,,but i wanna know "What make you an atheist?"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"and we're now on mature position,,hehe"

kaito girl replied May 5, 2013 to i knew you answered a question like this before,,but i wanna know "What make you an atheist?"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"the secret?dont know that,,i'll try to watch that,, ,,i became agnostic too,,till my…"

kaito girl replied May 5, 2013 to i knew you answered a question like this before,,but i wanna know "What make you an atheist?"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"that dude from what they say was an omnipresence is kind of scary,,,invasion of priv…"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"haha,,tim hopwood was right!,,you did this explanation great!"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"haha,,it seems brainwash didn't affect you,,"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"yeah,,thats exactly what happen to me,,i question god's existence since i was in ele…"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"yes,,then you were inborn super atheist,,haha"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"haha,,that was funny,,both of them are christians,,then have a daughter w/c is not..…"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

",,it was popular in philosophy,let me guess, your prof is an atheist, right?, ,well,…"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Gary Clouse 25 seconds ago. 64 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 67 Replies

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Physeter 11 hours ago. 20 Replies

Blog Posts

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 0 Comments

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service