kaito girl's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"u have a great thinking in a way that no one talks to you bout being an atheist,,"

kaito girl replied May 7, 2013 to i knew you answered a question like this before,,but i wanna know "What make you an atheist?"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"and we're now on mature position,,hehe"

kaito girl replied May 5, 2013 to i knew you answered a question like this before,,but i wanna know "What make you an atheist?"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"the secret?dont know that,,i'll try to watch that,, ,,i became agnostic too,,till my…"

kaito girl replied May 5, 2013 to i knew you answered a question like this before,,but i wanna know "What make you an atheist?"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"that dude from what they say was an omnipresence is kind of scary,,,invasion of priv…"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"haha,,tim hopwood was right!,,you did this explanation great!"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"haha,,it seems brainwash didn't affect you,,"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"yeah,,thats exactly what happen to me,,i question god's existence since i was in ele…"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"yes,,then you were inborn super atheist,,haha"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

"haha,,that was funny,,both of them are christians,,then have a daughter w/c is not..…"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

",,it was popular in philosophy,let me guess, your prof is an atheist, right?, ,well,…"

54 Aug 12
Reply by Peta M

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service