Angie the Anti-Theist's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"They continually imply/state at the close of every single NA meeting that people who…"

Angie the Anti-Theist replied Aug 29, 2011 to Alcoholics Anonymous and atheism

36 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Brandon Miller

"There are a few secular recovery groups. Here's a link that includes descriptions of…"

Angie the Anti-Theist replied Aug 23, 2011 to Alcoholics Anonymous and atheism

36 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Brandon Miller

"Ken Ham isn't trying to win our hearts, though. He's trying to get a tighter grip on…"

Angie the Anti-Theist replied Oct 28, 2010 to More Illogic from AiG - Why Atheists Don't Believe In God...

52 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Gregory

"Fred Phelps. Sure he's evil, but at least he's a TRUE Christian. ;p"

Angie the Anti-Theist replied Oct 27, 2010 to More Illogic from AiG - Why Atheists Don't Believe In God...

52 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Gregory

"Plus many of them don't give a damn about a life, if it's female. I lost count of ho…"

Angie the Anti-Theist replied Jul 16, 2010 to Any pro-choicers here? Especially any that followed Angie the Anti-Theist through her abortion drama?

26 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by luvtheheaven

"Of course, when this all started I wasn't representing a cause or atheism or every a…"

Angie the Anti-Theist replied Jun 29, 2010 to Any pro-choicers here? Especially any that followed Angie the Anti-Theist through her abortion drama?

26 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by luvtheheaven

"Aw, luvtheheaven! I'm months late seeing this, but thank you very much. Even now, it…"

Angie the Anti-Theist replied Jun 29, 2010 to Any pro-choicers here? Especially any that followed Angie the Anti-Theist through her abortion drama?

26 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by luvtheheaven

"It sounds like you've really thought this out. I in no way begrudge people a healthy…"

Angie the Anti-Theist replied Feb 7, 2010 to Natural Health Solutions, Corrupt FDA and more..

53 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Shine

"@TAA That sounds like a great plan for you. I buy products w/very few added ingredie…"

Angie the Anti-Theist replied Feb 7, 2010 to Natural Health Solutions, Corrupt FDA and more..

53 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Shine

"Heh, tell me about it. Trying to eat healthy on a budget is sooo hard. I thought I'd…"

53 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Shine

RSS

Forum

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 16 minutes ago. 62 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 7 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 25 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service