Asher Isbrucker's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Good is subjective. What's good to one person could be evil to another person. It's…"

Asher Isbrucker replied Nov 13, 2011 to What does "good" mean anyway?

22 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Dennis Weaver

"I think it really depends on how people define "living". I would say it's pretty wid…"

Asher Isbrucker replied Nov 9, 2011 to Life begins at conception

146 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Ed

"I live in Vancouver, and attended the first day of the Occupy Vancouver movement par…"

Asher Isbrucker replied Nov 7, 2011 to Is the "occupy" movement showing its other face?

4 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Asher Isbrucker

"I really don't appreciate it when the religious claim these holidays as their own, a…"

Asher Isbrucker replied Oct 31, 2011 to Do we have to believe to enjoy the holidays?

33 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Asher Isbrucker

"Yes, it is a very divisive issue. The evidence for the reality of global warming is…"

Asher Isbrucker replied Oct 19, 2011 to Atheism is environmentally friendly

2 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Asher Isbrucker

"Well, the 'right' thing to do would have been to get out of the car and confront him…"

Asher Isbrucker replied Oct 19, 2011 to What should I have done?

11 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"Well said. I agree with you, I think confidence in one's views and willingness to en…"

Asher Isbrucker replied Oct 19, 2011 to Is 'militant atheism' hypocritical?

3 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Asher Isbrucker

"First of all, I want to say that it's good that although you're christian, you are o…"

Asher Isbrucker replied Oct 18, 2011 to Who wants to believe in God?

144 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by mick herman

"This is all too true. It seems the ones in power who are protecting the "American dr…"

Asher Isbrucker replied Oct 18, 2011 to Homosexuality - biological or psychological?

219 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by fester60613

"I think the "it was GOD!" explanation is kind of a cliche and a scapegoat. Let's exa…"

Asher Isbrucker replied Oct 18, 2011 to I don't beleve in miracles..... however....

39 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Trouble Sturm

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 5 minutes ago. 21 Replies

Marriage makes women fat?

Started by Logicallunatic in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 10 minutes ago. 8 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 19 minutes ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service