Natasha Gladwell's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"One can only hope. I suppose I should pity him really. It's such a shame. He's a rea…"

Natasha Gladwell replied Nov 22, 2012 to How to argue against a particular delusion.

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"Yeah, I've tried those. And because they're hard to answer, they get answered with s…"

Natasha Gladwell replied Nov 22, 2012 to How to argue against a particular delusion.

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"I agree. I've met a few who know how ridiculous the Bible is but are still religious…"

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"To be honest, I can't remember the exact intricacies of how he said science proved G…"

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"Yeah, I tried that one. Not surprisingly, using reason to argue against him appears…"

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"That seems to be a prevailing opinion, I guess you're right! Just wish I could under…"

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"I'm not so much trying to get him to change his beliefs; with an upbringing like his…"

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"Sounds like the pastor who married you was similar to my friend in some ways. You mu…"

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"He's just a friend from university, and his religious views aside, he's actually one…"

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"Yeah, I have come across that particular sub-branch. That's exactly my issue. I can'…"

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service