Natasha Gladwell's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"One can only hope. I suppose I should pity him really. It's such a shame. He's a rea…"

Natasha Gladwell replied Nov 22, 2012 to How to argue against a particular delusion.

354 Mar 18
Reply by Dave Core

"Yeah, I've tried those. And because they're hard to answer, they get answered with s…"

Natasha Gladwell replied Nov 22, 2012 to How to argue against a particular delusion.

354 Mar 18
Reply by Dave Core

"I agree. I've met a few who know how ridiculous the Bible is but are still religious…"

354 Mar 18
Reply by Dave Core

"To be honest, I can't remember the exact intricacies of how he said science proved G…"

354 Mar 18
Reply by Dave Core

"Yeah, I tried that one. Not surprisingly, using reason to argue against him appears…"

354 Mar 18
Reply by Dave Core

"That seems to be a prevailing opinion, I guess you're right! Just wish I could under…"

354 Mar 18
Reply by Dave Core

"I'm not so much trying to get him to change his beliefs; with an upbringing like his…"

354 Mar 18
Reply by Dave Core

"Sounds like the pastor who married you was similar to my friend in some ways. You mu…"

354 Mar 18
Reply by Dave Core

"He's just a friend from university, and his religious views aside, he's actually one…"

354 Mar 18
Reply by Dave Core

"Yeah, I have come across that particular sub-branch. That's exactly my issue. I can'…"

354 Mar 18
Reply by Dave Core

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

R.I.P What Does it Mean to You?

Started by Stephen Sutton in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 27 minutes ago. 75 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service