Tex's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like your friend has a good heart. I guess that might be a good question for…"

Tex replied Mar 6, 2012 to I've been asked to speak to Christian children about atheism.

77 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Yes, its sounds fishy to me too."

Tex replied Mar 4, 2012 to I've been asked to speak to Christian children about atheism.

77 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"If they are armed with baseball bats and pitch forks, try to convey to them that "At…"

Tex replied Mar 4, 2012 to I've been asked to speak to Christian children about atheism.

77 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I'm as sure there are no Gods as I'm sure there's not an elephant sitting here in th…"

77 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Great read!"

Tex replied Mar 4, 2012 to Rebuttal to Peter Hitchens case for religion

11 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Killingtonskier

"It's a sad shame that many of these "Christians', can't except people for who they a…"

Tex replied Mar 3, 2012 to What is not believing in God like?

140 May 18, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It's like suddenly having your head pulled out of your ass...at least that's what I'…"

Tex replied Feb 29, 2012 to What is not believing in God like?

140 May 18, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Dylan, what's going on brother - I'm sensing some high anxiety and I'm one of the ol…"

Tex replied Feb 15, 2012 to Do Atheists believe in soulmates (in general)?

161 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Simon Paynton

"LoL...Case in point, he's one sadistic POS. I was thinking he could have created all…"

Tex replied Feb 10, 2012 to How to debunk: "The universe itself is my proof... it wouldn't be here without God"

112 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Indeed, and what about all the animals god created having to kill each other and EAT…"

Tex replied Feb 9, 2012 to How to debunk: "The universe itself is my proof... it wouldn't be here without God"

112 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service