Dave Gibbs's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"you are dealing with qura'n as if it's a newspaper it's abook that must be read from…"

Dave Gibbs replied Sep 3, 2012 to can anyone answer me please ??

200 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"a hidden purpose I'm not so big on "hidden" purposes. that would be like me coming…"

Dave Gibbs replied Sep 3, 2012 to can anyone answer me please ??

200 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Its not so much people who are skeptical of climate science or a consensus that my c…"

Dave Gibbs replied Sep 3, 2012 to There is no such thing as consensus science. If it's consensus, it isn't science. If it's science, it isn't consensus: Period.

54 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Thanks for pointing that out. I find his logic (i.e. be skeptical towards people who…"

Dave Gibbs replied Sep 2, 2012 to There is no such thing as consensus science. If it's consensus, it isn't science. If it's science, it isn't consensus: Period.

54 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"The cell phone thing (yelling and cussing) is particularly bad on the buses I ride."

Dave Gibbs replied Sep 2, 2012 to There is no such thing as consensus science. If it's consensus, it isn't science. If it's science, it isn't consensus: Period.

54 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Uh, those that challenge the current orthodox are refuted quite often, but it takes…"

54 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"The problem I have with being "up on the arguments of doubters" is that said argumen…"

54 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Agreed. Very well said. I share the sentiments you expressed to your son."

Dave Gibbs replied Aug 2, 2012 to Religion and Death.

37 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Dave Gibbs

"Recently I was waiting at a bus stop during an off and on downpour and thunderstorm.…"

Dave Gibbs replied Jul 22, 2012 to The challenge...from a friend

56 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by james d

"As an ex-Mormon, I recall that apologists and family members breaking the topic to m…"

Dave Gibbs replied Jul 22, 2012 to Giving up on Atheism - Atheism promotes promiscuity and is bad for society

275 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Parents: help?

Started by Lee in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 41 minutes ago. 6 Replies

An atheist book for children?

Started by Leonard Deke in Small Talk 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Gary Clouse 7 hours ago. 69 Replies

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service