Dave Gibbs's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not a big issue. He's allowed to talk about non-science issues, and others are…"

Dave Gibbs replied Jun 22 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Do you mean that one in every 374 people are victims of knife violence in the UK, or…"

Dave Gibbs replied Jun 22 to How to make knife crime skyrocket. It's easier than you think.

29 Jun 26
Reply by Unseen

"Also note all-or-nothing fallacy in your response while accusing me with "didn't th…"

Dave Gibbs replied Jun 22 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I believe gender confused and transgender are different topics enough not to be inte…"

Dave Gibbs replied Jun 21 to How seriously to take racial self-identification?

28 Jun 21
Reply by Dave Gibbs

"Is that newly metaphoricalized fist holding something, or is it ..."

Dave Gibbs replied Jun 21 to Supreme Court: states have no business penetrating your...

15 Jun 21
Reply by Dave Gibbs

"Other animals (esp mammals) have shown part-time or exclusive cross gendered partner…"

Dave Gibbs replied Jun 21 to How seriously to take racial self-identification?

28 Jun 21
Reply by Dave Gibbs

"The closest interpretation to sexism I get from Dawkins' statement is that he used v…"

Dave Gibbs replied Jun 21 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

"The flipside is that, in the case of the drone, the person deciding to terminate the…"

Dave Gibbs replied May 29, 2014 to Should killer robots be banned?

80 May 30, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"Exactly. I can't wait for hovercraft to hit the market—I'm so buying one of those!"

Dave Gibbs replied Nov 18, 2012 to I Have A Crazy Friend

13 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

"Yes! A common argument against absolute morality (objective morality from say, god)…"

Dave Gibbs replied Oct 7, 2012 to Can someone explain all this "relative morals" thing?

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service