Amy L. Cook's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Um, that was kind of my point. I think you read that wrong. I said 'never had', not…"

Amy L. Cook replied Dec 2, 2011 to Abortion

732 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"I don't think that anyone who has never had the "oops, I'm pregnant, now what?" expe…"

Amy L. Cook replied Dec 2, 2011 to Abortion

732 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"*benign.... sorry, my brain was working faster than my hands. LOL"

Amy L. Cook replied Nov 26, 2011 to Should people learn to be more sensitive to others feelings or should sensitive people learn to toughen up?

36 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by mathew gable

"And, yes, 'Amy' (oh, hey, that's me!) is going to be a lot happier if a person is al…"

Amy L. Cook replied Nov 26, 2011 to Should people learn to be more sensitive to others feelings or should sensitive people learn to toughen up?

36 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by mathew gable

"I don't take things personally, so refer to me however you want to. If you call me a…"

36 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by mathew gable

"Irregardless.... I Hate Irregardless!!! IT IS NOT A WORD, OKAY???? The word is regar…"

Amy L. Cook replied Nov 26, 2011 to English Abusage That Drives You Crazy

156 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by KaraC

"To further explain, the person who created the OP for this thread was written up for…"

Amy L. Cook replied Nov 21, 2011 to Should people learn to be more sensitive to others feelings or should sensitive people learn to toughen up?

36 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by mathew gable

"Words are, indeed, just words (and numbers ARE just symbols). We can put different m…"

Amy L. Cook replied Nov 21, 2011 to Should people learn to be more sensitive to others feelings or should sensitive people learn to toughen up?

36 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by mathew gable

"Words are just words. They cannot harm us no matter how harsh their meaning is. Word…"

Amy L. Cook replied Nov 20, 2011 to Should people learn to be more sensitive to others feelings or should sensitive people learn to toughen up?

36 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by mathew gable

"Remind her that Christians are taught, though not usually in an obvious/direct manne…"

Amy L. Cook replied Nov 19, 2011 to What should I tell this lady?

88 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Diane

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 2 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 6 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service