Ian Buchanan's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I find it frightening that over 55% of doctors surveyed said that their religious be…"

Ian Buchanan replied Jul 5, 2011 to Is atheism included in God's ultimate plan? Any Christians please riddle me this...

37 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Can you verify that assertion with data? I find it incredibly hard to believe that 4…"

Ian Buchanan replied Jul 4, 2011 to Is atheism included in God's ultimate plan? Any Christians please riddle me this...

37 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Wait...   You said that letting gays get married will deem marriage worthless in the…"

Ian Buchanan replied Jul 4, 2011 to Are there any atheists that are against equal rights for LGBT?

110 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Barry Eckert

"Yeah, I always thought that homophobia was reserved for the religious folks... You k…"

Ian Buchanan replied Jul 4, 2011 to Are there any atheists that are against equal rights for LGBT?

110 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Barry Eckert

"My thoughts are such:   1. Christians fight scientific progress all the time. They f…"

Ian Buchanan replied Jul 4, 2011 to Is atheism included in God's ultimate plan? Any Christians please riddle me this...

37 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Michael

"All the interesting people can be found in hell. If you're looking for the boring, m…"

37 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Speaking of God's Plan (TM), don't Christians believe that their god is all-knowing/…"

37 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Same old shit from the theists. I'm offended that this preacher actually thinks that…"

Ian Buchanan replied Aug 31, 2010 to Single Best Argument For God?

23 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by james

""Evolution says we are here by chance, no more than a highly evolved animals, and th…"

Ian Buchanan replied Aug 31, 2010 to Skeptics Shouldn't Believe in Evolution?

35 Oct 4
Reply by W Robb aka Lmale

"Great post. The "pro-lifers" aren't pro-life at all. If they were pro life, they'd s…"

Ian Buchanan replied Sep 18, 2009 to Thoughts from an Abortion Doctor

594 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Marriage makes women fat?

Started by Logicallunatic in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 9 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 21 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service