Gregg R Thomas's Discussions (1,523)

Discussions Replied To (1510) Replies Latest Activity

"Why I Believe James Watts is Going to HELL. For the same reason I believe he is goin…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Mar 23 to Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

95 Mar 23
Reply by MikeLong

"Martin Luther King was an Atheist? I didn't know that."

Gregg R Thomas replied Mar 23 to Anger and its Management

214 Mar 23
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"There's nothing wrong with bad taste, at least it shows you have taste. :) "

Gregg R Thomas replied Mar 23 to Why are airlines stuck in the electronic middle ages?

29 Apr 1
Reply by Unseen

"How about streaming the video directly to the seats so the passengers can watch the…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Mar 23 to Why are airlines stuck in the electronic middle ages?

29 Apr 1
Reply by Unseen

"That was a great listen. Damn, scientific inquiry is moving along so fast these days…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Mar 23 to Scientist claims that quantum theory proves souls...

10 Mar 23
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"It was late at night on Dec. 25th when I was six years old, a fat man wearing a red…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Mar 22 to Describe your personal relationsip with Santa Claus

9 Mar 23
Reply by Andy Hoke

"It only took him 2 minutes to get to the fine tuning of the universe...whoo...whoo..…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Mar 22 to Scientist claims that quantum theory proves souls...

10 Mar 23
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"The older and bigger government bureaucracies get the slower they move until they co…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Mar 22 to Why are airlines stuck in the electronic middle ages?

29 Apr 1
Reply by Unseen

"Nah, go ahead and call him Shirley...he likes it. :)"

Gregg R Thomas replied Mar 20 to Explosion levels church, kills eight, and it's a miracle because...

23 Mar 20
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Illegal suicide is an oxymoron."

Gregg R Thomas replied Mar 20 to Kill yourself! <------Is that 'free speech' or 'aiding suicide'?

10 Mar 20
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service