Gregg R Thomas's Discussions (1,725)

Discussions Replied To (1712) Replies Latest Activity

"@Unseen:  "Be careful of thinking cases are similar based on superficial similaritie…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 18 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"@matt.clerke: "why would you kill someone and bring attention to yourself?" Why woul…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 18 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"@ Heather:  "Hold on, that just makes too much sense." This has been the thought of…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 16 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"@Unseen: "Frankly, I don't see an end to the domination of the cartels in Mexico sho…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 16 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"@Unseen: "I'm hoping Joe Biden jumps into the race." Two-blast shotgun Joe.  Politic…"

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"@Heather: "I'll never be able to look at an American the same again." Will it help i…"

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"I have no problem deporting child rapists in their own pine box."

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"@Belle: Sometimes it takes an asshole to point out the obvious."

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"Got mine already."

Gregg R Thomas replied Jul 12 to 9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

13 Aug 16
Reply by susan

"Hi Guys and Gals; The solution to violence is the reduction in mental triggers that…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jul 12 to 9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

13 Aug 16
Reply by susan

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service