Gregg R Thomas's Discussions (1,619)

Discussions Replied To (1606) Replies Latest Activity

"@Davis Goodman: I chuckled when I saw your use of the word "safe" in that sentence.…"

Gregg R Thomas replied on Monday to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@Tomas Lesak: When in history has that thought every stopped nations at war???"

Gregg R Thomas replied on Monday to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

82 3 hours ago
Reply by Virgil

"Death is death and everybody gets one, the underlying question is who gets to decide…"

Gregg R Thomas replied on Monday to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"New Rule: all future suicides must be done in open field, vacant lot or bottom of a…"

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"that's the point. Which is why the shotgun/brain approach is so much more effective,…"

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@Davie Goodman: 12gauge 3" 00Buck, Place barrel into mouth, point at brain stem and…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 19 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Almost all Laws should have a sunset clause and expire after a set time."

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 18 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I was hoping for a ninja  door the shoots splinters. :D"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 17 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Hi Strega, I shoot a lot of paper targets, which means I spend a lot of time at the…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 17 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@Simon: If you are ever in a situation similar to what happened in France  don't wai…"

262 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service