Gregg R Thomas's Discussions (1,619)

Discussions Replied To (1606) Replies Latest Activity

"@Mo: First off why are you only concerned by gun death? Why are you not concernedabo…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 21 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"The Leaders???  Are you serious???  Which leader would you trust with your life agai…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 20 to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

93 5 hours ago
Reply by MunMun

"I'm a hero. :)"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 19 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"I had a friend commit suicide once by taping up the windows and door to his room and…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 19 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Sorry I wasn't more clear.  Using the word "safe" when discussing a means of ending…"

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Deleted the bad math :D"

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"The interesting thing is how close the overall rate of suicide is country to country…"

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"@Davis: I guarantee my method to be 100% successful and instantaneous, if not I will…"

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Now...now...Virgil, don't get all worked up remember the 1st Amendment applies to ev…"

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Why would you want to turn it off? I think it would be better to have it fill a ball…"

311 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service