Gregg R Thomas's Discussions (1,725)

Discussions Replied To (1712) Replies Latest Activity

"@Really Not There: "...there's no zyklon gas." Shocking...did they run out?"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 21 to This is the "Your thoughts on Trump" thread

33 Aug 25
Reply by Unseen

"Crop Squares work better."

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 20 to Update the energy experimental work with the crop circles.

26 Aug 25
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"He has unique hair. He's a dick. He doesn't send me checks. He doesn't send me gifts…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 20 to This is the "Your thoughts on Trump" thread

33 Aug 25
Reply by Unseen

"@ The Invisible Man: "I don't think Trump would march Hispanics off to concentration…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 20 to This is the "Your thoughts on Trump" thread

33 Aug 25
Reply by Unseen

"@Belle: "when the truth is they are exploiting the immigrants who come in to this co…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 20 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"@Unseen Really?  Then why hasn't that happened already?  The acts of aggression agai…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 20 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"@I Can't See You and SteveinCo: Have the two of you been partaking of the HERB?  As…"

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"It would be better to just give everyone 2 joints per day for consumption, that way…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 19 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"It's still a class one drug according to the Federal Government."

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 19 to Are we giving sanctuary to murderers and rapists?

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

"@Steve in CO: "Or am I forgetting something blindingly obvious?" Yes,  Weapons for o…"

53 Aug 20
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service