Gregg R Thomas's Discussions (1,675)

Discussions Replied To (1662) Replies Latest Activity

"No.  That was made by doG just to piss off the Mussy's."

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 28, 2014 to What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

45 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Diane

"Sorry, I couldn't sleep, in the last dream that woke me up I was flying in a small t…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 28, 2014 to What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

45 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Diane

"Neither do I, they hate traffic tickets, had to duck a particle beam once (those blu…"

45 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Diane

"Do those exist?  I will need empirical evidence, lots of it. "

45 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Diane

"Give us another 10 to 20 years there won't be any.  Won't have to hear that stupid q…"

45 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Diane

"Untrue.  Believers spent their entire lives trying to make people enjoying this life…"

45 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Diane

"Always put forward by people it's best to back away from at a party. "

45 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Diane

"Why? Are they from Krypton?  Can I phone home?"

45 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Diane

"Not all of them, some people's viewpoints are indeed just stupid."

45 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Diane

"The Wahhabi, maybe the worst to come."

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 27, 2014 to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

92 Jan 26
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service