Gregg R Thomas's Discussions (1,313)

Discussions Replied To (1300) Replies Latest Activity

"@Belle Rose: Good rational legal advise. "

Gregg R Thomas replied Feb 24 to Dealing with an insistant psuedo religous co-parent

11 Feb 24
Reply by Russ

"@ James Cox: Best answer so far!"

Gregg R Thomas replied Feb 24 to Dealing with an insistant psuedo religous co-parent

11 Feb 24
Reply by Russ

"Free Will: From Stanford Encyclopedia From Wiki From various online dictionary's: Th…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Feb 24 to Mistakes

231 Feb 24
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@ Davis Goodman: You might get a bit of what you are looking for by acquainting your…"

231 Feb 24
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Short form of william. As a proper noun Will or William. If you are a rock star Will…"

231 Feb 24
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"As a child I was 'SPANKED', one story: I disobeyed my mother one morning before grad…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Feb 23 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"I try not to over apply my understanding of physical law, I leave that which I do no…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Feb 23 to Mistakes

231 Feb 24
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Hahaha...I now know who the real Unseen is...Charlie, how they hanging. :D"

Gregg R Thomas replied Feb 23 to Mistakes

231 Feb 24
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"That happened in my high school back in the day.  We had a guy with the title Dean o…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Feb 23 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"Unfortunately we don't live in a society that requires training and a license to be…"

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Forum

Theo Van Gogh

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk 10 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Theo Van Gogh

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 21 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Your kid's friends

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service