Gregg R Thomas's Discussions (1,619)

Discussions Replied To (1606) Replies Latest Activity

"@Davis: "

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 23 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"The State of Vermont has some of the least restrictive gun control laws in the State…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 23 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"@Ed: Of course he has...his computer is in his neck of the woods and he has met me t…"

311 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"@kris: I'm trying to get us to focus on cause and away from the "the gun did it!" me…"

311 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"@Bob: get ahold of your guy and have him make everything we drop fall up 2 feet bofo…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 21 to The Doctor and the Farmer

382 5 minutes ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"@Ed: What armor piercing ammo are you talking about?  Black Talons? What large capac…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 21 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"@Ed: What armor piercing ammo are you talking about?  Black Talons? What large capac…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 21 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

311 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Oh My Google....Bob has lost his faith.... A true man of faith would never had start…"

382 5 minutes ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Another major impediment to gun control is the number of people who won't and don't…"

311 23 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"As far as I can ascertain "Real" Deities and "Fake" Deities are identical.  I wonder…"

382 5 minutes ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service