Gregg R Thomas's Discussions (1,725)

Discussions Replied To (1712) Replies Latest Activity

"How about 'All of the Above'  and then they all fight to the death, winner gets to w…"

Gregg R Thomas replied on Tuesday to This is the "Your thoughts on Trump" thread

33 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"Wiping my ass with my ballot IS VOTING. "

Gregg R Thomas replied on Tuesday to This is the "Your thoughts on Trump" thread

33 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"Lewis Black would make a great President."

33 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"@ Belle: "I'm scared shitless."    You should send him a thank you note for saving y…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 22 to This is the "Your thoughts on Trump" thread

33 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"@ I can't see you: "...billions of light years in order to...make some amusing geome…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 22 to Update the energy experimental work with the crop circles.

26 on Tuesday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@Reg: "Because they sometimes need to take a night off from abducting human carbon u…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 22 to Update the energy experimental work with the crop circles.

26 on Tuesday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@ Captain Kangaroo: "The horror of it is that  their brains are changed and they are…"

26 on Tuesday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@The Unone: "Hispanics are a huge voting bloc. They alone can keep him from becoming…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 21 to This is the "Your thoughts on Trump" thread

33 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"I'm still voting for Teddy R."

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 21 to This is the "Your thoughts on Trump" thread

33 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"Just a thought Captain, maybe you should try an eye doctor.  I hear they practice re…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Aug 21 to Update the energy experimental work with the crop circles.

26 on Tuesday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service