Gregg R Thomas's Discussions (1,725)

Discussions Replied To (1712) Replies Latest Activity

"The State of Vermont has some of the least restrictive gun control laws in the State…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 23 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@Ed: Of course he has...his computer is in his neck of the woods and he has met me t…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 23 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@kris: I'm trying to get us to focus on cause and away from the "the gun did it!" me…"

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@Bob: get ahold of your guy and have him make everything we drop fall up 2 feet bofo…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 21 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@Ed: What armor piercing ammo are you talking about?  Black Talons? What large capac…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 21 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@Ed: What armor piercing ammo are you talking about?  Black Talons? What large capac…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Jan 21 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Oh My Google....Bob has lost his faith.... A true man of faith would never had start…"

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Another major impediment to gun control is the number of people who won't and don't…"

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"As far as I can ascertain "Real" Deities and "Fake" Deities are identical.  I wonder…"

403 Jan 31
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@Mo: First off why are you only concerned by gun death? Why are you not concernedabo…"

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service