Gregg R Thomas's Discussions (1,310)

Discussions Replied To (1297) Replies Latest Activity

"@Noel: Oh so true, once I started looking into the history of the Middle East I came…"

Gregg R Thomas replied 16 hours ago to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

41 16 hours ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Maybe that is the answer Davis is looking for. @Davis: Do you think that is a possib…"

Gregg R Thomas replied yesterday to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

41 16 hours ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Back to the theme of this thread, does the Israeli/Hamas conflict get more then it's…"

Gregg R Thomas replied yesterday to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

41 16 hours ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@Erock68laaa: Why? If doG is not helping millions of starving children, what makes i…"

41 16 hours ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Global Corporate Capitalization  IS the leading cause of the demise of humankind on…"

41 16 hours ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I was unaware Canada had become belligerent."

Gregg R Thomas replied on Sunday to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

41 16 hours ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"S. Korea has had a very long time to prepare to defend themselves and they have NOT…"

Gregg R Thomas replied on Sunday to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

41 16 hours ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Which one is interested in me? How do you know? "

41 16 hours ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Flowers and Bees have a symbiotic relationship they cannot survive without each othe…"

Gregg R Thomas replied on Saturday to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

41 16 hours ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I am happy to stay out of other countries hostilities, there are more then enough pr…"

Gregg R Thomas replied on Saturday to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

41 16 hours ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service