Gregg R Thomas's Discussions (1,475)

Discussions Replied To (1462) Replies Latest Activity

"If only we could use the Vulcan Mind Link we would not longer need to use words and…"

Gregg R Thomas replied 14 hours ago to What is "Rational thinking"?

155 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Roy has unfortunately climbed on the Electrical Universe cart and is enjoying the ri…"

Gregg R Thomas replied yesterday to What is "Rational thinking"?

155 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Q.  How can two parties discuss anything efficiently if they cannot agree on the sem…"

155 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Today they are a fact backed by empirical proof. Hey remember how your mother would…"

155 6 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"A semi-valid point good sir, but I hasten to point out no matter how much effort and…"

Gregg R Thomas replied yesterday to What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

42 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Ok Jodi Foster is pretty good...but...now that I think about it I'm fairly sure Geor…"

Gregg R Thomas replied yesterday to What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

42 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I get em at the supermarket, they're called plastic flowers. "

42 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

""

42 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Maybe not but I find most of mine at the ends of Panda arms."

42 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The Left or the Right?"

42 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 9 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service