Gregg R Thomas's Discussions (1,525)

Discussions Replied To (1512) Replies Latest Activity

"Which is a good reason to leave the religiously tainted phrase "free will" out of ps…"

Gregg R Thomas replied 11 minutes ago to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

62 11 minutes ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"The original Olympics were played in the nude. Body's aren't indecent, the only inde…"

Gregg R Thomas replied 15 hours ago to "Nude" women's cycling team uniforms: indecent?

38 15 hours ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Logically if the criminal has no free will in committing the crime, then society has…"

Gregg R Thomas replied on Wednesday to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

62 11 minutes ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Yes."

Gregg R Thomas replied on Wednesday to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

62 11 minutes ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"This thread reminds me of the Tom Crazy movie "The Minority Report", criminalize peo…"

62 11 minutes ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"By George! I think I've got it....Kill All the Children!"

Gregg R Thomas replied on Monday to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

62 11 minutes ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Isn't this just unreasonable hysteria? Do we really want to live in a society where…"

Gregg R Thomas replied on Monday to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

62 11 minutes ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@Unseen: So I researched the author of your quote William S Frisbee Jr., an obvious…"

62 11 minutes ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Watched by who?  Who will be in charge of this Orwellian world of perfect humans? "

62 11 minutes ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"At last we come to the other side of the "job creation" question, the public sector…"

Gregg R Thomas replied Sep 13 to Resolved: Business doesn't create jobs, consumers do. Discuss...

82 18 hours ago
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Blog Posts

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 1 Comment

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service