Kevin Cross's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Very interesting debate...what are some more questions?"

Kevin Cross replied Oct 27, 2011 to THIS QUESTION WILL CRUSH ANY CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST...

84 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

"Im in a relationship now...i suppose...with a theist, who did not convey the serious…"

Kevin Cross replied Oct 21, 2011 to Date a Theist?!?!

2 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by DJ Wilkins

"Welcome Robert, I am looking forward to reading what you have to share!"

Kevin Cross replied Sep 12, 2011 to Physicist and religion buff

6 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Kendall

"I get all of these NONSENSE answers so much, its ridiculous. It's as if they are UNA…"

Kevin Cross replied Aug 28, 2011 to How do Christians know the difference between God and Satan?

82 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Scott Howard

"LOLOL!!!"

Kevin Cross replied Aug 27, 2011 to Jehovah's Witness girlfreind....I need HELP! LOL!

65 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by H

"Thank you for your reply @Rick, you're SO on point!!!"

Kevin Cross replied Aug 27, 2011 to Jehovah's Witness girlfreind....I need HELP! LOL!

65 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by H

"Advice for caution is TAKEN.....i know i have to be VERY careful....i know the conse…"

65 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by H

"She doesn't do ANY of these, in fact i'm QUITE surprised at how she's so cool in cer…"

65 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by H

"I agree. I definitely will show it to her, Bill is HILARIOUS, i love that dude...I k…"

65 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by H

"Another quick question...and maybe we should start another discussion; But what did…"

65 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by H

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Marriage makes women fat?

Started by Logicallunatic in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service