Richmond's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I in no way think anyone deserves to lose a child. It is horrific.  I am just lookin…"

Richmond replied Apr 7, 2013 to Rick Warren's son's suicide and church doctrine

29 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by max stirner

"Belle that is not true.  If you kill yourself it doesn't matter what you confessed t…"

Richmond replied Apr 7, 2013 to Rick Warren's son's suicide and church doctrine

29 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by max stirner

"You will do more damage overdosing on asprin, cough medicine,benedryl and the like.…"

Richmond replied Apr 7, 2013 to Your 5 year old can now buy the morning after pill!

77 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"The statement Adam and Eve is stupid because there was no Adam and Eve for one.  You…"

Richmond replied Feb 10, 2013 to HUGE religious debate, need some of your feedback.

104 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Rob Klaers

"I agree with each one of you about the point of a child's imagination.  That is very…"

Richmond replied Nov 21, 2011 to Is the belief in Santa Harmful

38 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Niall

"I do that basically.  I never tell a person to leave someone or stay with them.  I j…"

Richmond replied Nov 4, 2011 to When someone goes through personal misfortune, how do you help?

3 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Richmond

"If life begins before the fertilized egg is attached to the womb and still in the fa…"

Richmond replied Nov 2, 2011 to Life begins at conception

146 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Ed

"The weakness of all these arguments about creating is this.  We, human beings are st…"

Richmond replied May 17, 2011 to "atheists have failed to account for the "first cause" argument for God's existence."

97 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Steve

"I do agree with you to a point.  The belief in this God you speak of will soon come…"

Richmond replied May 17, 2011 to Is attacking religion as bad really the best argument for being atheist?

13 May 20, 2011
Reply by anti_supernaturalist

"Heather I agree with you.   It is never the trappings of the hate of any group, i.e.…"

Richmond replied May 17, 2011 to Is attacking religion as bad really the best argument for being atheist?

13 May 20, 2011
Reply by anti_supernaturalist

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service