Strega's Discussions (1,779)

Discussions Replied To (1649) Replies Latest Activity

"I knew about Jesus and the secret Honda "for he did not speak of his own accord""

Strega replied Jan 20 to What is Speaking in Tongues?

73 Jan 22
Reply by Billy Bob Mea

"Interesting perspectives in these latter posts. Is there a statistical comparison be…"

Strega replied Jan 19 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Totally off topic, just thought I'd mention the term "yob" was coined to refer to a…"

Strega replied Jan 16 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I thought I was quite clear that I don't think of my self perception as being praise…"

Strega replied Jan 16 to France has strict gun laws. Why didn’t that save Charlie Hebdo victims?

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I seriously can't answer that yet. I'm actually trying to see the gun subject throug…"

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I come from the UK with a mindset that guns are bad. I'm living in Vermont, where gu…"

312 Jan 31
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Hi John, welcome to Think Atheist :). Lots of people here to argue, debate and disag…"

Strega replied Jan 16 to Please allow me to introduce myself

11 Jan 22
Reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

"You can choose your outlook :)"

Strega replied Dec 23, 2014 to A relapse.....

19 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Belle Rose

"No, you discovered that drink doesn't solve your problems. If you take that away wit…"

Strega replied Dec 22, 2014 to A relapse.....

19 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Belle Rose

"i have a ton of things going on in my life just now. However, just because I rarely…"

Strega replied Dec 20, 2014 to The Elephant in the Room...

28 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Lewal

RSS

Blog Posts

Forever Cursed

Posted by Nerdy Keith on February 25, 2015 at 8:00pm 2 Comments

JOURNEY OUT OF DOGMA

Posted by Mai on February 25, 2015 at 2:30pm 2 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service