Strega's Discussions (1,698)

Discussions Replied To (1583) Replies Latest Activity

"@RobertPiano. If this deity is omniscient then that completely negates the need for…"

Strega replied Jun 20 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

""Imagine there's no heaven...it's easy if you try". Yes, I guess that must be distur…"

Strega replied Jun 20 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I love that, Physeter."

Strega replied Jun 20 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Afterlife is a product of fear of mortality. It's extremely useful to religion becau…"

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Bugger. Nobody told the snake charmers then?"

Strega replied Jun 20 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"Newton's contribution to establishing the laws of gravity is fundamentally accepted…"

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Or John Lennon..."

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"When I discovered the size of the universe and learned that there are more stars in…"

Strega replied Jun 19 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"The talking serpent? Mhmmm...."

Strega replied Jun 19 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"I have used the question, "did you know there are unicorns in the Bible?" simply to…"

Strega replied Jun 19 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service