Strega's Discussions (2,304)

Discussions Replied To (2065) Replies Latest Activity

"I told a 'Murican in a bar once, that the population of America was only 5% of the w…"

Strega replied Feb 27 to Should Apple have to help the FBI unlock a terrorist's iPhone?

42 Feb 28
Reply by SteveInCO

"It's funny, in the UK they appear to have carried out a study to find which British…"

Strega replied Feb 27 to What makes an authority trustworthy?

12 Mar 2
Reply by TJ

"Gregg gave me a series of chuckles this morning with his posts, and this one of your…"

Strega replied Feb 27 to I'll take Trump

128 Mar 5
Reply by Rosella A Alm-Ahearn

"^^ Fortune cookie? I like it!"

Strega replied Feb 26 to We might be the last generation that just misses out. Does that make you sad?

39 Mar 2
Reply by Unseen

"You....will....not....take....away....my....cranky....destiny."

Strega replied Feb 26 to We might be the last generation that just misses out. Does that make you sad?

39 Mar 2
Reply by Unseen

"Would it bother me that I'd missed out? Hmmm, I guess when I'm dead I'll just have t…"

39 Mar 2
Reply by Unseen

"Or worse, imagine chasing the retirement age, so that every time you're a year or tw…"

Strega replied Feb 25 to We might be the last generation that just misses out. Does that make you sad?

39 Mar 2
Reply by Unseen

"Sometimes we forget that for every member who posts on TA there are multiples of mem…"

Strega replied Feb 25 to Geniuses find brilliant new alternative to FGM...

75 Feb 29
Reply by Pope Beanie

"+1 @matt - hilariously well put :)"

Strega replied Feb 25 to Geniuses find brilliant new alternative to FGM...

75 Feb 29
Reply by Pope Beanie

"In order to encourage victims to report, we need to first make sure there's a safe,…"

Strega replied Feb 25 to Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence.

60 Mar 20
Reply by D L

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service