Strega's Discussions (2,427)

Discussions Replied To (2163) Replies Latest Activity

"Wild guess, I'd say Australia and Sweden :)"

Strega replied Aug 2 to The Greens Have a Quaint, Conservative (and False) View of Sex Work

39 Aug 2
Reply by SteveInCO

"Kind of handy, that not needing to preach or convert, Dr Bob, because it's flatly ag…"

Strega replied Aug 1 to Forced to accept grace

204 Sep 5
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Oh Lord, won't you buy me a night on the town, I'm counting on you, Lord, please don…"

Strega replied Jul 31 to Forced to accept grace

204 Sep 5
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Bite me"

Strega replied Jul 30 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"I just googled it now, and many links came up - here's one, not particularly vetted…"

Strega replied Jul 28 to Forced to accept grace

204 Sep 5
Reply by Simon Mathews

"I hope that's a typo, Dr Bob, and you are not attempting to correlate "experience" w…"

Strega replied Jul 27 to Forced to accept grace

204 Sep 5
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Q. How many Protestants does it take to change a light bulb? A. None. Protestants l…"

Strega replied Jul 27 to Forced to accept grace

204 Sep 5
Reply by Simon Mathews

"There was a wonderful Twitter storm a short while back with women taking cut out mal…"

Strega replied Jul 27 to Muslim Idiot Zealots Threaten Nude Bathers in Germany - Hey, how about minding your own business!

27 Jul 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Please stop name-calling. It breaches TA rules."

Strega replied Jul 26 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Why?"

Strega replied Jul 22 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Blasphemistan (2)

Posted by Noon Alif on September 21, 2016 at 6:00am 2 Comments

Sextans - the sextant

Posted by Brad Snowder on September 18, 2016 at 4:10pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service