Strega's Discussions (2,413)

Discussions Replied To (2153) Replies Latest Activity

"Incest seems to transcend cultures. I know the genetics argument for divergence, but…"

Strega replied Jul 19 to Where does moral responsibility come from?

23 Jul 22
Reply by Unseen

"From someone who has to read every single post made to TA, can I please thank you fo…"

Strega replied Jul 19 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"If this sale is worth 10k, why not chat to shitty manager about his helping you and…"

Strega replied Jul 19 to Corporate Bulldogs

24 Jul 26
Reply by Dr. Bob

"We've been here before. I think we fundamentally all agreed that in fact, "X" marks…"

Strega replied Jul 18 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

""And I feel too small to feel like I could make a change" If you only change one li…"

Strega replied Jul 18 to Mourning as an Atheist

13 Jul 20
Reply by Tammi L Coles

"I have my Gandalf mixed up with my Dumbledore apparently :)"

Strega replied Jul 17 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"I read somewhere that in the Muslim chronicles, the fruit in the G of E was a banana."

Strega replied Jul 17 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"Do non-mythical serpents have legs?"

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"How often do you breathe, when you're 'telling them'? Just curious :)"

Strega replied Jul 17 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"How do you know there are wind driven invisible beings? I'm really trying to underst…"

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service