Strega's Discussions (1,779)

Discussions Replied To (1649) Replies Latest Activity

"Haugurma, where is your evidence for that statement? If you want to contradict a pos…"

Strega replied Feb 5 to Earth's Magnetic Field....

106 Feb 15
Reply by Unseen

"Ning is kind of like God, you can send in your requests, but...."

Strega replied Feb 4 to TA is giving me lots of 500 errors today

6 Feb 4
Reply by Cesar Deicide

"@Haugurma http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the_Earth Google is a great…"

Strega replied Feb 4 to Earth's Magnetic Field....

106 Feb 15
Reply by Unseen

"http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversal%23Geomagnetic_polarity_time_scal…"

Strega replied Feb 4 to Earth's Magnetic Field....

106 Feb 15
Reply by Unseen

"Haugurma, if you're trying to learn, it might be an idea to post a topic framed as a…"

Strega replied Feb 3 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Are you a vegetarian?"

Strega replied Feb 3 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Define "ALIVE"."

Strega replied Feb 2 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"If I'm "kinda right" that would make masturbation mass murder - maybe we'd better le…"

Strega replied Feb 2 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I'm pro choice in a very big way. However, that means choice, honest choice. What is…"

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@Ed. Would that be a rifle you're using? Can't imagine much of a squirrel would be e…"

Strega replied Feb 1 to The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

78 Feb 23
Reply by Tim Palmer

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service